Jack

My bread was stale. All they give me is stale bread and water. But I had to fumble around just to find it, I still had a blind fold on.

After breakfast, they'd take me to the cold room, asking me more questions. I concluded they were terrorists or something. All I know is something's gone wrong. Some thing big, some thing that's been hiding from humanity for a while, but finally escaped from the depths of the world. And I should know, I'm being beaten because of it.

I was already used to being beaten every other day. I never knew where Jamie went, disappearing the day I figured out he was here.

"Where are your parents?" They demanded.

But of course, I had no idea where they were. I didn't even know which ones they were talking about. When I didn't reply, something hit me hard right on my head this time knocking me unconscious.

I was on a plane when I woke up, my head still throbbing from what ever hit me. At least I remembered this time, what had happened. I usually forget, not thinking more of it. I looked out the plane widow, they had finally taken my blind fold off. The sky was a melted yellow. I watched as the sun rose from the horizon below. Then I looked infront of me. There was a tray full of food there, so tempting. I dove my face into it, eating it all too fast. Moments later a man with a cloth on his head walked around the corner, clapping his hands. Then he frowned.

"You failed the test." He frowned deeper, the creases on his face looked perminate, as if he's made that expression a lot.

Failed what test?