Released

Jessica
-------
"Really?" I was too shocked to say anything else. Apparently Jack was leaving the hospital today. Fully recovered. It was only a week!
"Yes ma'am, he's fully recovered. He'll be out in about an hour." Mrs. Emory, jacks doctor announced, proud of herself.
I had to talk to him. Who were those other two guys that were there? Where'd they go?
"Hey jack, just heard the news!" It made me Feel good that he recovered, considering I was the one who shot him.....
"Yep, and your gonna meet Margo and Jamie later at the bonfire." He told me.
"Wait who? And I already know Jamie." I rolled my eyes.
Before he could reply, a nurse rushed in and told me I had to leave. It was his last operation before he could finally leave.
"Bye jack." I called as I left the small noisy room.
When I entered my dorm, the smell of pancakes tickled my nose. The scent wavered around, and my mouth started to water. Eggs and bacon followed behind it. I guess Seth was cooking.
"How's jack?" And sure enough, Seth was flipping pancakes at the stove.
"He's leaving today." I commented, drifting off to my room.
It was hard to ignore the fact that we kissed, so I often tried to avoid him on that subject. Especially since Sam and Bethany are a couple now! Every one knew they liked each other. And Sam finally had the balls to ask her out.
I searched my room, trying to find something to distract me for awhile. Then my eyes landed on a bookshelf that I've never even bother to look at. It was filled with colorful books. Thick and thin. Before I could pick one up, Seth called me out for breakfast. My stomach growled as I entered the kitchen. There was already a plate filled with food waiting for me.
"Mr. Groundings radar found at least 10 airplanes heading our way, he thinks they're coming." Seth looked concerned.
"How long til?" I asked.
"He thinks......tomorrow." He trailed off.
I gasped. I didn't know it was going to be that soon!
"Why aren't we getting ready then!" I was so confused.
"Not many people know about it, so he's going to make an excuse for them to hide. They would probably freak out if they knew." He told me.
I felt like I was about to freak out!

We both finished breakfast in silence.
"Jacks here." Seth said as I heard a soft knock on the door.
I dashed to the door but he wasn't alone. Jamie and I'm guessing Margo were standing beside him.
"Phew you weren't kidding when you said....never mind." Margo started to whisper to jack but stopped when he realized I could hear him.
I could finish that sentence any way.
"Come in." I slid over so they could fit through the narrow door way.

John
-------
I looked over at Linda, she was snoring. But I didn't know why I was doing this, I still loved my children. Couldn't we just spare them? Especially since Jack isn't supernatural. Jessica on the other hand......is the special. I wondered if they figured yet. Probably. A brightness shone in the corner of my eye, interrupting my debate with myself. It was the ship. I shivered, my children were down there, or at least one of them. And I was just going to kill them? No, I mean yes? My hands started to shake, I had to clench the wheel of the plane to make sure my hands stayed there!
"Targets been spotted, sir." A soldier announced.