Apologize

Jessica
--------
It was just painful peeking around the corner. He was in so much pain, his facial expressions would change every few minutes. I stood there, around the corner, watching his chest rise and fall. Some times he'd scrunch up his face and other times he'd whimper in pain. It was almost as if I could feel his pain, mentally.
"Jessica?" I heard him spatter.
Only he was he wasn't really calling me, just remembering. I turned around when I felt a light tap on my shoulder.
"This isn't something you can just run away from, you should go in there and get this over with." It was Seth.
"I can't do it without hating myself for what I've done." Tears were threatening to explode from my eyes.
"Go." Was all he said before he pushed me in.
"Jessica?" Jack asked this time to me.
I walked over and took his hand.
"I'm here, and I'm sorry. It was all just a big misunderstanding." I soothed.
"I know, I'm sorry too. You do know that this is my fault too?" He asked.
"No I should've heard you out, but I was too selfish and angry." I replied.
"No, I didn't have to be on their side. I could've stopped the man when he fired. If it wasn't for your abilities you would be gone." He croaked.
"Alright then, we're tied, ok?" I grinned.
"Ok." He chirped.
I was glad every thing was falling back together, kinda.
"Come on Jessica, we have a Meeting to attend to." Seth pulled me out of the room.
He dragged me all the way to the conference room, there was only 6 other people there, including Mr. Grounding.
He sat us both down across from them. Bethany was there too, but not Rosie. Molly was there, too.
"We need to plan this out we don't have much time." Mr. Grounding started.
The terrorists and government have teamed up against us. They are bringing an army here, to exterminate all of us. To wipe away our total existence. Why, do we ask? I am not certain. We are considered a threat, to both people. But we will not Stand down. We will not let his happen. We are the rebels and we better start acting like it!" He was starting to get louder.
"Now Jessica, do you have any ideas?"

Ashè
-------
I braced myself, sprinting through the jungle almost tripping over every other tree stump. They found me, and they were mad. Tears sprung from my face and melted down my face. The news had been all around. Carlos was gone, jumped off the water side cliff hours after I left. Now I was running for my life, I was a goner. Blurry tears blurred my vision. Pain writhed through me as I fell over a root. This is the end. Seconds later I heard the big boom, and felt it. I felt like I was swimming, my whole vision blurred for real this time. Another boom went and I could only see white light. Good bye.

Ashè died💀😭 thanks for reading comment and vote thank you!!!!