Escape

Ashè
----------
Slipping on my leather jacket and boots, I managed to get pass all the guards. I deserved to get through, they treated me so rude last time. Running down the stairs, then right, then left, I dashed out the main door. I didn't know where to start, but I did know how to end it.

Jack
-------
It was dawn when I awoken. I wondered if they noticed yet, surely they already had a search party for looking for me. But I had to keep moving, no matter what. Soft voices interrupted my thoughts. Who could that be? I listened in disbelief. I'm probably just hearing things. Once I counted to ten, I still heard them. I looked around and saw a faint light from below. A camp fire.
"This way!" One fumed.
"No, idiot, it's left! Remember?"
"Shut up before you get us caught!" One exclaimed.
Again, I listened in disbelief. Did I just hear Jamie's voice? Well, maybe I should climb down and take a look. But what if it was a trap?
My hands were on fire and I slid down the slender tree. They continued to mutter at each other. Once I got to the jungle floor, I crept up to where the light was coming from. I spied on the People once I got close enough, there was two guys, and one was Jamie. He actually escaped? Well, it must've not Been too hard, I just did it my self. Without thinking, I sprung out of the bushes, startling them.
"What the hell!" The other boy shouted, pointing a gun right at me.
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down, it's just Jack." Jamie soothed.
But the boy didn't drop his aim.
"Remember what you said? Don't trust ANYONE." He spat.
I got down on my knees and put my hands in the air.
"Jack, are you alone." Jamie asked kindly.
"Yes, I am alone." I said sincere.
We all held our gazes. The other boy finally dropped his aim and hooked his gun back on his belt.
"Margo, Margo flame." He held out his arm.
Did he really expect me to Shake his hand right after he pointed his gun at me? I guess he might trust me, but did I trust him?
"Jack crosswier." I shook his hand, hoping that we could be friends, or at least trust each other.
"We're heading to the T.A.O.T, hopefully they'll take us In. But we definently can't go back home......" His voice was thick with tears.
A wave a guilt flashed through me as I remembered that night with Jessica. Where I only hesitated once and waited for her death.
"Jack?"
"Oh, um, yah that's where I'm heading too. I need to catch up with my sister." I studdered.
"Your sisters there?" Jamie questioned.
He always found my sister attractive for what ever reason. He's in 7th and she's in 11th!
"Yep, and they all thinks she's the one."
Both of their facial expressions where awed and jealous. I chuckled to myself.
"We'll than I have to meet your sister!" Margo exclaimed.
He looked around my sisters age. Even though she was older than me, I still wanted to protect her. Especially from boys! It annoyed the hell out of her.
Which brought me back to a memory I missed every much.
It was the Fourth of July and the new pool on Willow street was having an opening party. Our "parents" dropped us off on the teenage side even though it was only 11. I had wandered off to my friends, leaving Jessica with her friends and girly dramas. If I stayed I would've lost my mind! Every 5 seconds was "Omg! He's so hot!"
I'd glance over every now and then just to check on her. Sometimes she'd be with a group of girls, and other times with guys. It made me feel uneasy when she was with the guys. She was wearing her new bright red summer blast bikini. I decided she could handle herself, after all she was 14. But then I followed her gaze to her crush, Samuel Almer. He approached her after she had called his name 3 times. I could tell by his body movements he was flirting with her. It wouldn't be long before he asked her out or something. I walked over there and thought of some thing to say, but I was too late. Samuel was all ready leaning in to kiss her. Before they could I ran between them, and they both kissed my cheeks! Jessica was so pissed she didn't talk to me for a month.
"Jack, what's wrong with you your totally out of it." Jamie said.
"I'm just remembering, I'm fine." I replied.

-----------
Thanks for reading!!!!😍😘 hope u liked it comment and vote if u like or have ideas!!!! Don't be shy!!!