The ship

"What do you think she can do?"
"I don't know, they think she's the special."
"Don't be crazy, Mr.Groundings the special."
"No you idiots, Mr.Groundings just the head leader."
I was listening to this whole conversation, acting like I was still out. Not having a clue who these people were or where I was. The most important one was Jack. Where was he? Was he alright?
"She's awake I saw her open her eyes!" Some one shouted, breaking me from my worried thoughts about Jack. But I didn't move, did I? Well, I was going to have to get up sometime. I sat up, only seeing brightness at first. It smelled salty, and I felt a soft wrocking, left right left right. Once my eyes adjusted, I was on a.........huge boat. More like a ship, the biggest one I've ever seen.
"Welcome to the T.A.O.T." A guy about my age said, offering me help up. When I got up, there were a whole group of kids all surrounded around me. I looked around warily.
"Where am I?" I demanded.
They all just looked around and started laughing.
"Don't worry, your safe now." The same guy finally replied, after he had his laugh.
What was so funny? I tried not to think about it too much.
Then, a tall man pushed threw the crowd, every one stopped laughing immediately.
"Hello," he greeted, not waiting for me to reply," I'm Mr.Grounding, the head leader of this association. You will learn to follow the rules. No matter how long it takes. Here, you will learn how to control yourself, and how to use your self wisely. Seth will be your director until you learn your way around." He said, rushing back out of the crowd. What did he mean by "control yourself" and "use your self wisely"? It just didn't make any sense.
My head started to hurt. I was too confused to think straight.
Seconds later, another boy pushed through the crowd. That must be Seth. He had sky blue eyes, dark brown hair, and a smile that made me melt, just looking at it.
"I'm Seth, your director. Follow me, I'll show you to your room." He said with a blank expression.