Jack

I grasped for air, seeing if there was anything I could grab on to.
"Where is she!" They repeatedly asked, dunking me again when I didn't know. I really didn't even know what they were talking about. The water was ice cold. There was something covering my eyes, blocking my sight. All I remember is one second I was taking an algebra test, then the next thing I knew every thing went dark. I have no idea where Jessica went, or if she's being tortured here with me. "I'm going to ask you one more time, where is she?" Some one said. Moments later I heard a clicking sound. My face went cold.
Is this real? This can't be. Can't.
Some one had gotten a gun out. I had to think of some thing, quick.
"Alright all right, she's on an their airplane heading to the Californian secret airport." I lied. I heard some mumbling, some thing in a different language.
"Bring him some water." Some one shouted. I was relieved, but they would be back, asking more questions or figuring out my fib.
I woke up sore; I had been beaten, they figured out my fib. Many questions whirled around in my mind. But I knew better not to ask, it would only make them angrier.
"One more slip out of you, and we'll be getting the gun back out." I heard some shifting around the room.
"Now, tell me what you remember, that day at school, before every thing went dark." They asked. I still remembered every thing clearly.
"I was sitting next to James, taking an algebra quiz when-" I was interrupted by a familiar voice.
"Then every thing went pitch black. The next thing I knew every one was falling to the ground, including me." It was Jamie who said that. He had been here the whole time, suffering with me. "
Now Jack," I flinched when they said my name, how did they know my name?,
"Tell us about your sister." But they were going to far now.