-Chapter 37-

Fanfare please *really badly played fanfare* Anyway, this is it! End of the line! No more...well it had to come sometime. I'm trying really hard not to cry. You've waited long enough so....

WARNING: In this chapter things get a little, not too much but it does get kind inappropriate. Just a heads up if you want to skip the part. But read on beautiful people...read on...

_________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Blake-

Weeks and months had passed and there was no news of Uncle Alan. But that’s how we liked it. I hoped he’d crawled back to London and would leave us alone to be a happy family which we were. Mom and Dad got along with Nathan and his Mom, Caroline dropped by a lot, Graham and Alison had formed an unusual friendship. I wouldn’t call it friendship – more like Alison has to ‘put up’ with Graham. Poor her.

And also Ruby would pop around too, which was extremely crazy. She talked, laughed and wasn’t like herself at all. But I admit that I liked her better like this. Caroline still needs convincing that she’s different now but she’ll soon see sense.

It was Christmas day, time had flown by and we were all sat in the living room after our huge Christmas dinner. The lights were dimmed and the fireplace burning. My parents sat by with us as Nathan and I sat on the couch, his arms around me and wearing a ridiculous Christmas sweater I told him to put on. But he’s so amazing he agreed to wear it and show it off to the world. Graham was crouched around the Christmas tree since morning, still unwrapping the gifts. Nathan kindly bought him an endless mountain of gifts that had sent Graham crazy.

The only thing to make it better if Caroline were here but she was with her family but I did get a call off her, wishing her Merry Christmas.

I snuggled in closer to Nathan, burying my face in his neck and watching Graham with his presents and Oreo sleeping next to the fire. Alison brought in a tray of steaming mugs of hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows on top, handing one to everyone in the room.

It was astonishing all the things I found out about Alison that I never knew. She had no family to go to. She was in fact an orphan and I couldn’t have been more surprised and sorry for her. I had told her the Blake’s Manor was her home and she agreed since she’s been here for 8 years.

I helplessly smiled, holding onto my hot cup that warmed up my fingers, sending pleasant buzzes through my arms. I sipped the hot liquid and it ran down my throat. God this tasted heavenly.

I placed down my mug and stood up, taking Nathan arms and pulling him up with me. We silently tip toed out the room, leaving my parents with my mother-in-law and Graham chatting with Alison. We soundlessly walked up the stairs since I wore my fluffy socks that kept my feet warm. My fingers where locked with Nathan and I pushed him into our room, locking the door behind me.

“Why are we up here?” Nathan queried. Then understanding flooded his eyes, and didn’t he let me answer but kissed me passionately. I ran my arms around his neck, then trailing up to his hair. I feel his arms pick me up and my legs twine around his waist to stop myself from falling. He held me up like I weighed nothing, but still our lips were crashed into each others, the strawberry smell stronger than ever. He ran his hand up my back and I groaned as well as gasped for air. He bit the bottom of my lip, a moan escaped from my mouth and he walked over to the bed, slamming me down whilst he was on top of me. We both broke away from the kiss, breathless, but I grabbed the edge of his sweater and pulled it over his head, revealing his toned abs and flexing muscles in the bleared light.