-Chapter 29-

So here's the nex part and I hope you like this one! I found enough time to write it and thankfully I'm organised with my school work...for now because knowing me it won't last long. And I really cannot deal with stress but because I love you and I reached 20 votes I updated....enough of me..read on! :)

___________________________________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

I was more than annoyed when I got to the London Blake’s Co-operation at nine in the morning. It wasn’t that I woke up early but that fact the Manager for the London office confirmed that the business was doing fine lately. The reports were a little off date.

“Yes, these are from sometime ago, Mr. Blake. I can assure you we’re doing fine otherwise I would have called or sent an urgent letter.”

I paced the office, catching Thomas’s eye from time to time. Uncle Alan sat with his legs crossed and eyebrows raised. “So everything’s fine you say?” He sat up and asked.

“Everything brilliant. In fact in the last 6 months we’ve made over £1,000,000.” Mr. Smith said, checking his laptop. He even had a personal assistant get the latest reports printed off for us. I felt some anger and irritation towards my Uncle. I bit my tongue from shouting out and leaned on the windowsill.

“So everything’s fine. We can head home.” I say and Uncle Alan’s head snaps towards me. “No, no, the reports showed that-“

“The reports are wrong, Uncle. Everything’s okay here and I’m sure Mr. Smith is handling everything, aren’t you.” I encouraged the bald man in his tweed suit. He nodded and sat back in his seat. I looked towards Thomas who opened the door for me.

“Great, Uncle Alan, you can either say here or come back to America since you were visiting.” I turn back around before heading out the door. He abruptly stands up, examining the papers in his hands then screwing it into a ball.

“I guess everything is in order. I must have gotten that wrong papers last time.” He chuckles lightly, following me slowly. I chuckle weakly too and wave goodbye to Mr. Smith. My footsteps echoed on my way to the lift and I could see Uncle Alan muttering to himself. There was a little ding and the lift doors slid open.

“I’m sorry, nephew. It was my mistake. I guess we’ll head back to America.” He grins, pushing his hair back and my eyes fall on the little mark on his forehead. I look at my own reflection on the elevator mirror. My own face looked back at me, but a bit distorted. “How about you both head to my house later. I have something to er...show you, Nathan.” He smiled and I nodded warily. We hit the ground floor and exited the lift, pushing the door and down the stone steps to the car. I wanted to get back to America more than anything.

***

-Isabelle Blake-

“Ruby’s looking at you.”

I slowly turned my head to the direction Caroline pointed. And it was true; Ruby was glaring at me. I looked away without glaring or doing anything. I just wasn’t bothered and I kept checking my phone, but there was nothing. It was Lunch, me and Caroline were out in the courtyard with our food. We were sitting in the same seats when I met Nathan and slapped him. A smile played on my face as I remembered but I reflexively looked at my phone again.