-Chapter 36-

Hello guys and sorry for the wait. We got the requirements and it gave me time. I finished this last night and I have also estimated about two or three chapters...maybe? I don't even know.

So there was a banner contest! A three people entered and thanks to you guys. They entered awesome banners and it was hard to choose but I chose one in the end.

The winner is....drum roll please....... Eccedentesiast_!! Congrats and there's her banner/cover on the side and on the external link is another banner she made! Check it out! Dedicated to you too and fanned :) 

Also thanks to fanfiction7and xxtypicalscorpianxx who also made beautiful banners so thank you for that! :) <3

But enjoy guys! 

_______________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

I saw her face light up at the sight of me, telling me that she was in fact happy to see me but her smile faltered and so did mine. My locked gaze broke away from her at the sound of a shuddering laugh and it was my Uncle who threw his head back and chuckled with mirth, clapping his hands as well.

“I knew it,” he grinned. “I knew it and not just Nathan, oh look the whole family.” He gestures behind me but I don’t turn; I keep my eyes fixed on him.

“Even the traitor and Isabelle’s best friend.” He continues. “So,” he says and walks to Belle. I take a step forwards and suddenly there is a gun in his right hand pointed at me. He crouches down and becomes level with her, fiddling with the lock on her feet and her legs spring free but her hands still tied. He drags her up by her arms and she winces, her cheeks red and arms turning purple from the cold and tightness of the chains.

The gun was now pointing at her head and I balled my hands into fists. She didn’t move; instead she stood up straight to show she was fearless but I could see through that. She was terrified.

“Let her go!” I spun around to see her Dad yelling, and her mother holding him back. “GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SICK BASTARD!” He swore are the top of his voice.

I looked back at my Uncle again, shaking his head and tutting derisively. “Oh dear, that’s not the language you should use in front of your daughter.” He taunted.

“I have some papers for you Nathan” He reaches into his jacket pocket and brings out some folded papers and a pen with one hand. He throws them to me but they land pathetically onto the floor. He jerks his head towards them and I lean down, looking at the paper and the dotted line that required my signature, securely handing the business to him. If I didn’t, I’d lose Belle.

“Sign them, and Belle can go home safe and sound. But if you don’t-“ He mimics the sounds of a shooting bullet and smiles menacingly.

“You’re an idiot,” I comment. He cocks up and eyebrow. “That’s not something you call you Uncle, is it?” He mocks.

“You’re not my Uncle. You’re a disgrace and I hate having to share the same DNA.” I growl and click the pen.

“Nathan, don’t sign it.” Belle cries but I ignore her. “Nathan, STOP!”