-Chapter 26-

Hola! So new chapter, this is quite fun! I wanted a chapter where they're all together! Hope you like it, please remember to comment and vote because it means a lot and it would be very awesome of you :P x

____________________________________________________________________________

-Isabelle Blake-

“I hate you,” I said grimly to Graham who wore his bright red swimming trunks. His eyes looked over at the band of children with their parents. There were balloons of all colours, the kids screaming and splashing in the pool. I groaned loudly when Graham ran off to join the party.

I'd had that feeling when you don’t want a certain day to come, but it approaches faster than usual and you’re mentally curse at it. The week flew by and to make it worse, my mom tried to convince me to date Nathan. And to add to the disastrous week, I hadn’t seen Nathan hardly after that Monday we almost got caught kissing.

I had changed into my aqua blue swimsuit, a large towel draped around me. I never liked my legs; I was very self conscious about it. I trotted to the other side of the pool, keeping my eyes on the chaotic kids as they ascended into the pool; a life guard on hand just in case. I spread out the extra towel, sitting on. It was a sweltering day and I internally groaned, wishing the day would end and I’d be able to go home. I tore my eyes off from the kid’s party, inspecting the rest of the pool. I saw this tall girl with dark brown hair, so straight and falling past her shoulders. She was holding onto a little boy’s hand, helping him into the pool. She looks pretty and much better in a swim suit than I do.

“Hello,” I heard a chirpy voice. I turned my head so quickly that I cricked my neck. Firstly I saw a pair of legs, and then I looked up to see a beaming Caroline in a lovely red swimsuit, hugging her figure perfectly. I envied Caroline so much, any boy would be lucky to have her as a girlfriend, but she always said she didn’t have time for boys. Behind her stood Nathan and Jackson like body guards; their arms crossed over their chests in their swimming trunks.

Caroline sidled down beside me; her long legs sprawled on the towel.

“What are you doing here?” I ask, wrapping my towel tightly around myself. Caroline flicked her head back, her hair flowing gently in the breeze. “Well, what could be worse than being at a kid’s birthday party, we’re here to entertain you.” She chimed in a cheerful tone, just like a host of a reality TV show.

“Man, I haven’t been swimming since…since…forever,” Jackson exclaimed followed by a bark-like laugh. I stood up quickly, my towel falling off me, uncovering my legs that I hated. I grimaced covering myself again.

“Let’s go to the diving board,” said Jackson excitedly to Nathan. I walked closer to Nathan; actually I hopped with my towel on me.

“Why are you here? I thought you’d have much better things to do.” I whispered so only he could hear, then again there were yells of crazy children, it’s a wonder he heard me at all.

“Not really, Alison’s got it all under control and besides-” he stretches his long arms, “-I love swimming, come on let’s go to the diving board.” He swings for my hand, taking hold of my wrist before I can protest, but my other arm swings free from holding up my towel and I knock Jackson head first into the pool. He resurfaces, spluttering and producing huge ripples in the water.