-Chapter 35-

Bonjour! Hi guys and yeah this is a new chapter for you :) And I made a Book/Movie poster :D it's on the side and I'm proud of it. First time I've done something like that :D So read on guys :)

___________________________________________________________

-Nathan Blake-

I watched Ruby sitting beside me as I drove down the winding road. I slammed my hand down onto the wheel whenever Ruby told me something thing that boiled my blood and to make it worse, the lights turned red.

“I’m sorry,” she whispers and I yell at her, then remember that in the backseats sat Belle’s parents and her little brother and none of them where happy to hear the part Ruby had in all this. She admitted to working alongside Uncle Alan, admitted that she had crashed her father’s showroom, admitted to going along with it all because of me and Isabelle.

“I’m stupid, I’m sorry and because of me Isabelle’s probably in danger but I don’t know what your Uncle’s planning because he never to-“

I turned my head to the sound of music as I stopped at another red light. Graham had Belle’s phone in his hand and answered the call and I waited patiently, but before I could ask who it was, I could hear Caroline’s loud voice as Graham relayed all the information to her. Caroline screamed down the phone with a few choice words for Ruby that didn’t go unnoticed by her.

“At the burned down sugar factory downtown,” Graham said and Caroline seemed to have recognised the place. I accelerated and zoomed down the road when Caroline said she’d meet us there. I had no idea what state Belle was in but I felt that this was all my fault for putting her through this, the thought of my stupid Uncle hurting her made me loathe him with all the strength in my body. I gripped the steering wheel and went over the speeding limit as I slammed my foot down.

***

-Isabelle Blake-

I had no idea how long I’d been left in the cold but I couldn’t feel my hands from both being tied up that restricted the flow of blood and the bitter coldness. I felt a sore throat coming on and tried to huddle closer to myself but it was no use; I couldn’t get warm.

I’d watched Alan walk in an out a couple of times and now he sat waiting, a piece of paper clutched in his hands. I sniffed and lifted my head up, clearing my throat to catch his attention.

“Looks like your plan is going to fail again,” I say grimly without any attempt to sound amused because I had lost all my energy. He chuckled, sending more shivers through me in this chilly place. It was a harsh laugh and I saw his bright eyes, gleaming with malice in the dark.

“Oh not yet, Isabelle,” he said in a tauntingly calm voice that made me grit my teeth. He walked much closer now that I could feel the heat burning off him. Not a pleasant warmth that heated me up but I felt as if I was being scorched by this man’s thirst for power.

“You seem sure, what if something went wrong?” I ask, raising my voice a little as if to shout at him but my voice didn’t seem to want to go any higher. He waved the papers he held in his hand in front of my face however from the darkness I couldn’t make out any writing so I asked “What are they?”