2.

Song: THE BOYZ, No Air

*Hanbin was very certain that her father had some work for her to do because or else he would never call her like this.*

She walked downstairs and to her surprise her brother was also there she smiled widely at the sight of him she quickly took a seat beside him and greeted him. As they finished their meal the maids brought them some desserts after about 10 minutes.

Her father cleared his throat signaling the both siblings to pay attention. They placed their plates on the table and diverted their attention towards him.

Hanbin's POV:

"Okay so let's get straight to the point," he paused for a moment and continued "So Hanbin I know that you are a really well skilled and experienced person of our group but still you need a little more experience on wider scale to handle the larger groups so I decided to send you on a mission tomorrow when the 'Feral wolfs' gang is arriving tomorrow from Korea for a drug deal agreement, but as it is the largest group of drug dealers of Korea it would be an advantage for us if we took them under control so you have to leave tomorrow morning at 7:30 for Jeju." I was stunned by his sudden decision but before I could react Jaebum did,

"Dad are you serious! They are really dangerous how can you do this?!" he objected a little aggressively.

"Jae dear it's not your matter and I just want to make her experience the real world. She won't die; the security will be with her." My father called Jaebum by his nickname and said in a low tone glaring at Jaebum, They never react like this, I analyzed the whole situation finding some sort of hint but I wasn't able to catch up.

"Bu-" I interrupted Jaebum and replied.

"I will be ready tomorrow." I replied boldly, but my heart still was unsatisfied with my decision.

Jaebum looked at me and squinted his eyes slightly trying to read my face but I just squeezed his hand to reassure him.

"That's my girl." My father clasped his hands together and smiled at me warmly, I smiled back and soon he dismissed us after explaining me some rules to which I didn't pay attention at all as I was long lost in my thoughts.

I walked towards my room and sunk in my bed after asking the maid to arrange my belongings.

To be honest I was scared because obviously it's my first time to deal with the foreigners, and the people are not at all weak, Koreans OH MY GOD they are scary. I shook the thoughts away and scrolled through my twitter trying to ease my mind.

I heard a knock on my door; I stood up and opened the door meeting JB. I smiled at him and opened the door wider for him to enter. He sat on the couch and I sat on the edge of my bed. "Why?" he demanded an explanation I sighed and pursed my lips in a thin line and cleared my throat.

"Look Jae you work really hard to make Appa proud, right?" I asked and paused. He hummed in response.

"So today I got an opportunity to prove myself at least for once. I've been a burden on the family since I was born, people saw me as Appa's weakness so now I got the chance to smash all these shitty assumptions and to prove myself, I hope you will understand me Jaebum." I explained looking into his eyes convincingly.

I looked at him and his expressions looked slightly relieved.

"Okay but please take care of yourself those people are really dangerous and.." he stopped and gritted his teeth. I raised an eyebrow signaling him to continue.

"They...Arghhhh! Forget it." he groaned obviously annoyed by himself and started walking towards the door.

"What is it Jaebum?" I trailed behind and grabbed his arm turning him around in the process.

"Nothing it's just-" I spoke up before he could complete his sentence,

"I know you are lying.. SPEAK UP." I raised my voice this time which caught him off guard.

"Hanbin-"

"Tell me already am I not that trustworthy." I said, intentionally taking the argument the negative side but the hidden story somewhat bothered me a little bit lot.

"THEY.KILLED.EOMMA" he spat the words right in my face.