Horrible Baby

Prompt by: Janafo28

It had been almost two months since Lauren had been released from the hospital. Your friends and family would often come visit to either babysit or just be around Lauren.

As usual, Alex and Sam would come visit on Friday's after work to spend time with the four of you.

"So you have two kids now, feels nice to have another baby in the house?"

Lena sighs and turns to Lauren's room where you were currently holding her to get her to sleep.

"It's absolutely horrible. I never knew something could cry so much. Jesus, it just never stops."

Alex is taken aback by Lena's answer. She had assumed that Lauren wasn't a particularly fussy baby as Kara could not stop talking about it.

"Pfft. I'm sure the kid will grow out of it.'

Sam answered. Ruby had done the same thing. Managing to stop crying around the 5th month.

"Oh! You mean Lauren? She's fine. A literal angel. Hardly ever cries."

Alex and Sam were now confused. Who else would Lena be talking about? They knew for sure that Lauren did not have a twin sister.

"Wait what?"

Just then, you come out of her room while holding a sleeping Lauren as you silently cried. She was too precious and you couldn't help yourself. The tears would just keep coming.

"Babe, she's just too cute."

You tried to reason with them.