Drunk You

You woke up with a killer headache, barely even remembering what had happened last night. All you could remember was Lena and Leon coming to pick you up at a friends party and that was all.

Seeing that you weren't going to find out what had happened last night in bed, you stood up and changed for the day before heading downstairs to find that Lena and Leon were already eating breakfast.

"And then mom started talking about how much she wanted to kiss you."

You groaned loudly and tried to cover his mouth with your hand but apparently he didn't want to be silenced as he licked your hand.

"Eww Leon! What the hell?"

"Darling, you know how I feel about bad words in the house."

You sighed and looked over at Leon.

"Sorry."

"Better. Now what were you saying Leon."

"That it was just funny how mum kept on saying that she couldn't kiss you cuz you were drunk and so on.

Lena smiled over at you, a little amused about what had happened last night. 

"Oh come on! I didn't have that much to drink. You guys are just exaggerating it.

"Seriously? You asked mum if she was single and then you cried really hard as well as had tantrums when she said that she wasn't."

He pulled out his phone and showed you a brief video of said event. You quickly grabbed his phone and deleted the video.

"There. Now no one can bring it up."

Lena waited until you headed back upstairs before leaning over to whisper to Leon.

"Don't worry. I'm a genius. I can recover the file and we can use it to blackmail her."