No Talking Sessions No. 1 - Pillows

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena always had the habit of using your body as a pillow. Mornings would always be a struggle as you would try to disentangle yourself from her without waking her up.

After arriving to your office late again in the week, you decided to buy her some more pillows. Perhaps the reason why she would always wake up on top of you was because she needed more pillows.

Making your way to the store after work, you bought her around 4 pillows. Enough to practically cover the whole bed and allow her to be comfortable.

Lena was clearly surprised when you had given her the pillows but she thanked you nonetheless.

She made a show of putting them all around her as a little barrier to keep her from climbing on top of you during her sleep. Unable to properly cuddle with her made you regret getting the pillows but you didn't say anything as you closed your eyes and fell asleep.

Much later in the night, you woke up to something on top of you. There was no question about who it was. Somehow, Lena had managed to move herself over the pillows and once again on top of you. You didn't wake her up or move her. Simply just tossing the pillows you had bought her on the floor and cuddling close to her. Kissing the top of her head and then falling asleep again.