The Finale

AN: Thank you all for reading our story. It meant so much that you all enjoyed reading it. Thank you MachoNachoKennedy for giving me all those prompts to write. Without you, there wouldn't have been a story. Thank you so much.

After getting back to the states, the first thing Lena did was break up with Emily. She gave her no explanation, simply handed her the ring back and said it was over. Emily tried to get an explanation but Lena brushed her off. Saying that there was nothing else to say since the relationship was over. That it should have never happened and hoped the two of them could get past it to continue their business relationship. Emily seemed very civil at the time so Lena didn't think to worry about Emily doing anything in retaliation.

The two of you were inseparable after you had come back. It took a couple of weeks to get used to being each other again and as soon as you did, you moved back in with Lena. It was all moving too fast but neither of you had cared since you had both lost 5 years away from each other. Leon and Lauren weren't thrilled at the beginning for the two of you to get remarried after what happened in the divorce but when they saw how happy the two of you were together again, they were happy to see their mothers together again.

The wedding took under a month to plan thanks to the fact that you had both dedicated all your time on picking things for the wedding. It helped that both your kids and friends jumped in to help with the planning and soon enough, it was the day of the wedding.

"Nervous?"

You hear Lauren ask behind you. You turned around as your makeup artist finished with you.

"Can you tell?"

She laughs and leans in to hug you. Letting go when your sister had come in to tell you the wedding was about to begin.

"You've already done this once. I'm sure a second time will be easier."

Lauren can't help but joke. You laugh along with her, playful slapping her arm as you pass by.

"You're so lucky that I can't ground you anymore."

"Yeah, yeah. Now come on. Mum is not going to be happy if you delay the wedding."

X

You and Lena had not been able to stop crying since you had both saw each other at the beginning. Both of you had tried so hard to hold in the tears but it wasn't happening. It was all too much for the two of you. Neither of you ever pictured yourselves to be standing in front of each other and exchanging vows again.

"...speak now or forever hold your peace."

The two of you were were lost in each other's eyes that the only thing that got both of your attention was the sound of doors slamming open followed by Emily's voice.

You took notice of the gun on her hand and stood in front of Lena.

"What do want?!"

Emily smiled and pointed the gun right at you. Alex stood up, pulling the gun from her thigh holster as did the rest of the agents.

"Drop the weapon or we will shoot."

"Not to worry Agent Danvers. I'm only here for my fiancee. She comes with me and no one gets hurt."

Kara wanted to intervene but there was too many cameras and civilians around.

"Drop the weapon or we won't shoot."

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way."

"Let me go. She wants me. Not you or anyone else. No one has to get hurt." Lena leaned in to whisper to you.