Fly

Requested by: Allyana_Samael 

Lillian truly loved her grandkids. She didn't think that she would ever be okay with you marrying her daughter but she could support you if it meant that she could see her grandkids. In turn, the four of you would always visit her each month to catch up on each other's life. 

During one of these monthly meetings, Lauren and Leon had left a little device that resembled a small fly at Lillian's cell. They had been particularly annoyed at their grandma for saying some rude things to you and had wanted to get back at her. 

For the past couple of days, Lillian had been terrorized by a literal fly. It would buzz so close to her ear when she was trying to eat or sleep that it was impossible for her to be able to do anything with it annoying her. She tried telling the guards about it but they just ignored her. She knew she wasn't going insane because she could literally see it. Lillian had tried everything to kill it but nothing seem to work. 

Lauren and Leon laughed at the live feed from the camera. They had just watched their grandma  spill water all over herself in her attempt to kill the fly. 

"Kids, what are you laughing at?"

Lauren quickly shut off the app and hid the iPad behind her. 

"N..nothing mum. We just saw a funny video."

Lena could tell they were lying. They weren't as good at it as she was. They obviously had gotten it from you. 

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Both Leon and Lauren looked at each other. Trying to communicate with each other about what to do. Lauren sighed and handed Lena the iPad. 

They were both nervous about how she would react. However, a laugh was the farthest thing they pictured for her reaction to be.

"How long have you been doing this?'

"About a week?"

"Does mom know about this?"

Leon shook his head.

"Good. Lets keep it that way just for today. Now how do you control this thing."

Both Leon and Lauren smiled at their mum's words. This was going to be so fun.