Europe

Prompt by: Janafo28

Alex had been in Europe for the past few days. She had been working on a case that had come to a standstill and without your help, it was going to go nowhere. She had been calling and texting you to come help her out but you refused telling her that Lena wouldn't allow you to leave.

"Alex? I thought you were in Europe."

Lena says as she answers her phone.

"Oh, I am. I just need (y/n)'s help but she keeps saying that the only way she'll be able to come is if you give her permission."

"Hmm, well she was right about needing permission so that's a point for her. I'll only let her go on one condition."

"Anything."

"You make sure that you bring her home safe."

"I promise, Lena."

Later on, Lena and Lauren are standing outside Lena's private jet as they watch you board the plane. You wave them goodbye as it starts to move.

Lena hugs Lauren, thinking that she would be worried for her mom when it reality she knew how well you could handle yourself so there was no need to worry.

"It's okay sweetie, mommy's gonna be fine."

"I'm okay mum, you're the one who looks so worried about her."

Lena pulls back and looks up to the plane that you were on.

"It's not that I'm actually worried about your mother. I am worried about Europe."