Tattoo

You had the worst hangover in your life. Everything was hurting and you did not want to open your eyes at all. For some reason, your wrist was hurting but you had just assumed it was because you had it in the wrong position so you just moved it, hoping that it would go away.

You still had your eyes closed, trying to remember what happened last night when Lena suddenly came back into the room.

"(Y/n), are you awake already? I brought you some Advil and water for you to take."

"I'm awake. Could you bring them over please?"

Lena could tell you were in a lot of pain and didn't want to talk anymore as she could tell the loud noises were bothering you. She just simply handed you the water and as she was about to hand you your pill, she just grabbed the wrist that was hurting.

"(Y/n)! What did you do?"

As much as you wanted to keep your eyes closed, you needed to open them to see what she was talking about.

That's when you realized what she was talking about. Sometime at night, you had ended up getting a tattoo. A tattoo of a flash nonetheless.

"I'm assuming I got a tattoo.'

Lena rolled her eyes and whacked your arm.

"I can tell but why? I'm not saying that I don't love it but why?"

You closed your eyes trying to remember what had happened and it's when you realized what had happened.

"Lucy, Alex and I had all gone out of the bar after a couple of drinks to this tattoo parlor and decided to all get tattoos that reminded us of our wife's. I got a flask, Alex got a book and Lucy got glasses."

Lena tried to come up with a lecture but she just couldn't bring herself to. She loved the tattoo and it made her heart soar as she looked at it.

"I really like it (y/n) but please refrain from doing another drunk tattoo. I fear Alex and Lucy will not suggest something as sweet as this."