Are You Tired

Prompt by: Janafo28

Lena was meant to currently in vacation but had been called in by Jess about an emergency at L-Corp. It was quite late in the night so she had asked you to drive her to the office so she wouldn't wake up her driver. You quickly agreed and used Lena's car to drive her as hers had a parking space closer to the elevator.

It didn't take Lena to fix the problem so both of you made your way to the car soon after. As you're trying to turn it on, you realize that it refuses to stay on.

"Love? What are we going to do? It's almost 3AM."

You turn it off completely and pop the hood to check what it was. You weren't even sure why you bothered as you weren't a mechanic.

"Well I think we might have to walk home. It's not too far."

Lena climbs out of the car and starts making her way out into the street but you stop her to motion that you would be carrying her.

"Are you sure? It's not that long but still."

"Yes, now come on."

She climbs on your back after a moments hesitation and you began to make your way home. After almost 15 minutes of walking, you stop to take a deep breath.

"Darling, are you tired?"

"Yes."

She tries to climb off but you don't let her. Simply holding on to her arms a little tighter.

"But I would rather be tired than you."

Lena smiles and leans in to kiss your cheek.

"I love you."

"I love you too."