Pushing It To The Brink Part 48

Scar held her hand and her box while walking towards their ship. He was pleased that she was his and had agreed to leave Earth for a while. They would hunt and explore.

They boarded and Scar led her to his quarters. He handed her the box and pressed a series of buttons on the wall next to their bed. "Please, place your items anywhere you like. I have to check a few tasks that have completed. I will return. Walk the ship, you will not find yourself lost. I will bring your sweet fruit." She hugged him and he lowered his head to graze her face.

He left the room. Lex stepped into the darkened room. It illuminated when she entered. Lex stopped and gasped. The room was large. There were shelves and shelves and crates of items. There were multiple boxes of tampons and maxi pads, there was pain medication, eye drops, tins of Murray's for her hair to slick her edges, combs, brushes, ponytail ties, shoes in her size, leggings in her size, simple t shirts, soaps, drawers of bathing leaves, 3 mirrors, multiple books lined the walls, lots of classics, bibles on different religions, what looked to be a book on Yautja history, most likely translated by him into written English and several books for dummies. She smiled at that. There were a few pieces of jewelry, several night shirts, there were weapons galore and what looked like Yautja armor for her, she noticed hundreds of toothbrushes and toothpaste, over 50 heating pads, powder for her shoes, several pairs of wool socks, what resembled rechargeable batteries, 3 portable generators with 4 universal sockets for plugging in devices, blankets and quilts, mason jars of oil that were secured in crates. There was climbing gear. She instantly felt the need to climb. There were so many items, she couldn't believe her eyes. She giggled at the enormity of it all.

Lex wondered how he managed to "acquire" all of these items. She laughed under her breath. He clearly paid attention to everything.....she placed her pathetic box of supplies on a shelf and shook her head. She felt a sense of relief. Relief that he truly did want her with him. He considered her wellbeing and he loved her enough to procure items for her to sustain her and allow her to feel comfortable. She smiled and exited the room. She closed the door gently. She leaned on the door and closed her eyes.

The generosity of his actions caused her to cry. Lex had been alone for so long, having a mate show her consideration touched her heart. She felt as if she finally had a home!! She wept and her body trembled.

"Lex, what is wrong?" Scar appeared from under his cloak and was standing right in front of her. Lex jumped and screamed. "STOP doing that!!!" She sobbed. "I am sorry. I intended to scare you but in a fun....playful way. Then I witnessed your tears and the games ceased. What has upset you?" "I'm not upset, I'm happy. You....the supplies...thank you! It's very thoughtful. I feel special." He stepped even closer to her. "You are special." He told her, his voice deep with a slight growl.

Scar held a receptacle full of sweet fruit in front of her. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth watered. She reached for it but he pulled it back slightly. Lex moved forward following the fruit. Scar continued backing up slowly. She didn't realize he was leading her across the room. He led her out of his quarters and finally gave her the naxa and the odd utensil. She began to eat and hum her pleasure. He watched her tongue lick the naxa and he turned from her, staring straight ahead. He was aroused but trying to control his impulses. He wanted her....again.

Scar guided Lex down the corridors. "Lex, I would like to sit." She nodded yes, smiling. He guided her to a room she'd never seen. He sat her down and he sat on the floor in front of her. "I've never seen this room. This is interesting. All the writings, scribes, hieroglyphs and pictographs. So many aspects I do not recognize." She observed. "Yes..." He said quietly. She glanced down at him. He looked at her....

"Lex is there anything that you are proficient in or enjoy doing? Climbing, is that your main profession? You are a great fighter. Very smart and quick. You are fearless." He spoke shyly. "Yes, I split my time between working for an environmental protection group and guiding private parties on mountain climbing expeditions. It's why I was in Mexico. Actually, entering that pyramid was not a part of my job description. However, we heard a loud roar while approaching and the group insisted that I enter. Everyone agreed we should all stay together." Scar lowered his eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked. He shook his head... "I believe that was me." He confessed. "What? That roar?" She asked.