Uncertainty.....Part 7

Scar gripped her pants in each hand and began to tear them from her body. His nails shredded the material. The fabric made a loud ripping sound that snapped Lex out of her trance. She felt his hands gripping her jeans and tried to stop him. Before she could form a sentence the jeans were being torn from her body. She yelped and dug her nails into his shoulders. She could feel his arms working to free her of her clothes. More rips and she started to feel cool air. Scar discarded the tattered jeans and grabbed her sex. He could feel hot wetness and slick juices. Lex moaned loudly, moaning his name. Scar touched her, coating his fingers. He ripped her shirt from her shoulders as well, he needed her bare.

His inhibitions were waning. He ran his fingers down her cleft again and felt her asshole constrict. He rubbed there repeatedly, sliding his fingers down until he felt her soaking wet cunt. He needed to feel her on his cock. He dreamed of being inside of her and the thought was driving him mad. He abruptly gripped her hips, slamming her down over his erection. Her wetness left a trail along the back of his cock. Lex felt his member and gasped. He was huge! Scar guided her hips and pelvis on his cock. Creating an intense friction and need. Her cunt dragged over his shaft. He needed to be inside of her now. Lex felt the need to slow down.

She gripped his shoulders and whispered his name. "Scar....we should stop." Scar was lost in his own arousal. His hands roamed her body, finding possession. She repeated her words and her voice pierced the fog in his mind. He stared at her, confused and bewildered. He forced himself to stop.

Lex tried to remove herself from his lap but his hold was ironclad. He gripped her to him. Her breasts still in view of his sight. Lex started breathing hard and pushing away from him. Scar didn't want to let her go.

"Lex".... "Scar, please stop."

Scar loosened his grip. She stared at him with alarming realization. She tried to move from him but he held her to him. She shook her head no and tried to move again, pushing from him. Scar took hold of her wrists. He didn't want to stop. The look in her eyes worried him. He felt frantic and desperate. Most of all, he felt fear.

"This is wrong. I shouldn't....we should stop." "Lex, what is wrong?" "This, you and I." "Lex, this is what we both need, what we want. I sense your desire. I smell it....I hear it in your pulse, I feel it in your skin. You are warm......and wet. Your arousal is evident and it is mine. This is not wrong." "Scar! You're not.....human. You're an alien.....what the hell am I doing?" She huffed and tried to move from him.

He grabbed her waist and held her tightly. Purring and trilling nervously, Scar lowered his head and embraced her. Lex dropped her head and stayed there breathing deeply.

She was terrified. Terrified of her feelings. Terrified of his admissions. Terrified of what they were doing. Terrified of the truth. How could they be moving this fast?

This was insane! Scar reached for her waist and gently stroked her back and sides. Lex opened her eyes and stared down at his huge phallus. She had only been with one other man. She hadn't had sex in years!

She wasn't ready but she wanted him in spite of her trepidation.