Returned Part 16

Scar exited his ship under camouflage. He surveyed the area. His ship nor his mask detected any signs of life. He trekked across the field. He was shaking. He felt ill. He had to calm down. He walked to her stairs and proceeded up. He didn't see any lights on. His vision did detect a heat signature inside. He knew she was home. He walked to the door. It was locked. He placed his hand on the doorknob and twisted hard. He heard it snap. Most likely breaking the lock. He would fix it later. If she allowed him to stay.

He entered and shut the door behind him. He removed a device from his gauntlet and placed it on the door. He set it and moved the bar from a slot in the device across the door, forming a lock. The device would alert them if anyone entered. He walked into the living room. He took a deep breath, he quietly removed his netting, codpiece and armor. He walked slowly to her bedroom. Not making a sound.

He found her in bed, asleep. Curled up with his cape. He paused to look at her. She was so beautiful. He truly missed her. He prayed she wouldn't be angry and send him away. He quietly approached her. So careful and cautious. He paused for a long moment. Listening to her breathe.

He reached down and softly rubbed her stomach. Lex bolted up, frightened to death. She gasped loudly. Turning to face him. Scar braced her, staring into her eyes. ".......Scar...." "Lex...." She stared at him. She looked angry. She leaped up and jumped into his arms. "OH MY GOD!!!" She sobbed. Scar lifted her up and held her to him tightly. She wrapped her legs around him and began to cry, shaking in his arms. He rubbed her back and trilled lowly. She squeezed him upon hearing him make that sound. "YOU CAME BACK?!!!!!" She cried. Her face buried in his chest under his chin. "Yes, I promised you I would." His deep voice soothed her. "I never wanted to leave you." She cried harder.

She reached up and grabbed his hair. She pulled it and he hissed. She looked up and pulled his head down. She kissed his mandibles and he moaned. He opened his mandibles and she moved to caress him with her tongue. He stuck his tongue out and she began to suck it. Drinking him down. He groaned. He squeezed her ass and massaged her. Rubbing his hands all over her. She moaned and rubbed her cunt on him. He hissed, retracting his tongue. He leaned down and grazed her face with his mandibles.

"I have missed you." He whispered. Lex shook her head. "I am so sorry Lex. I did not mean to hurt you. Please forgive me." He said to her quietly. "Lex I....." "Shhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm sorry as well. I shouldn't have yelled at you. I made a mistake and I'm sorry I spoke to you that way." She whispered. He nodded. He touched her lower back and roamed her body. He reached for her chin, pulling her face to his. He licked her lips and she licked his tongue. She could taste his saliva. She moaned.

Scar lowered her to the bed on her knees. He bent to climb on the bed and Lex moved back. She reached up to hug him and pulled his hair. He hugged her in return. He began caressing her bottom and her thighs. She ran her hands all over his chest and neck. He was so massive and built. His muscles bulged. He looked bigger. She trailed her hand down and gripped his cock, she had to use both hands. He gasped and hissed. She squeezed him and tugged. He was rock hard. He growled and gripped her ass hard, squeezing both globes. He moved his hands up and pushed her pants down. He grabbed her again. She was warm and firm. Her ass was magnificent. He moved down to the back of her thighs. Pushing her pants down as he went along, exposing her. She moaned deep in her throat. Scar continued kissing and licking her mouth. He moved his hands up her stomach and higher to cup her breasts under her shirt. She was so warm and she felt so good. He was in ecstasy. He pulled the shirt up and over her head. He needed her. He gathered her to him. "I need you so badly." He proclaimed to her. She nodded.

He turned her around and pushed her flat to the bed. He lowered himself and pulled her pants from her legs. She looked more muscular, toned. Still beautiful and curvaceous. He touched her calves and rubbed them. Lex bit her hand. Her legs were sore from pacing and exercising. She was training hard. Scar could feel how tight her calves were. He silently promised to rub her tomorrow.