Part 66 - I'll be Yours

Taehyung lifted me up to his desk, immediately pushed my legs apart as he stand between them.

"Let me remember how we did it babe." He whispered against my lips as his barely touches mine. His eyes closed. I can inhale his sweet breath. My heart flutters. I can feel his love deep within my soul. I closed my eyes as he kissed my eyes, the tip of my nose then my lips.

He pulled my knitted cardigan above my head. He was kissing my lips again as his hand gently stroke my chest. Maybe feeling his name inside my heart.

His kisses are so sensual, soft and unhurried. I can feel the warmth or his lips gently moving and pressing against mine. Then the pressure increased, I let his tongue invade my mouth. Slowly teasing and wrestling with mine. My moans trapped inside his mouth.

His hands gently caressing my back, his fingers moving in circles against my skin. Our kiss deepen, I pull his head, he grabbed my cheeks as we pressed our lips harder like we haven't kissed each other for so long.

We both took a deep breath as we pulled away. Our lips red and sore. We smiled at each other as he unbutton his top and toss it on the floor. He began to unbutton and unzip my pants and pull it down, my boxers followed. Staring at my member, I suddenly feel conscious, putting my legs together. I heard him chuckled. "As if I haven't tasted it yet."

I felt the sudden rush of blood to my cheeks. He pushed my legs on the sides again. I moaned as he began stroking my member that made me startled. He leaned over and whisper to my ear. "I want to bend you over now and fuck you."

My heart skipped a beat when he said that. Remembering how dominant he was during our first. His lips went to my neck, grazing his teeth against my skin. He sucked on it, i grunted as i feel him tug my skin between his teeth and sucked on it hard. Probably leaving it bruised.

I felt my nubs rise of the pleasure he's giving me. His fingers travel down my body, finding the crack of my ass. He kneeled down and rest my legs on his shoulders.

His finger began pushing in my hole. I whimpered as I feel it slide inside me, my hole clenched around his fingers. I bite my lower lip to suppress my scream. I don't want Yoongi and Jimin to hear me screaming.

He began slowly and rhythmically thrust his experienced finger in and out of my ass as his experienced tongue licked and poked my hole. I bucked my hips as I can feel my euphoria about to explode.

He added another finger and began rotating it as he thrusts it deeper into me. My mouth fell open. I scream in silence as my cock began exploding with cum. He continue thrusting his fingers until I released the last drop of my cum.

Taehyung

I stripped my pants and boxers as I watched him still breathing heavily from his release. His face red and sweaty, his silver hair damped and messy.

I made him stand and turned him around. I pulled him close to my body, pressing my chest against his back as my hard length rubbed between the cheeks of his ass. My hand caressed his stomach to his chest, gently pinching and pulling his nipples. He leaned the back of his head on my shoulder, his eyes closed. "Are you ready baby?" I whispered. Without opening his eyes, his head still on my shoulder, he nods.

I gently push him to my desk, bending him over, his elbows rest on the top of the table. I hold on to his waist but then he suddenly went up.

"Why?" i asked.

"Can you remove your laptop first?" He smiled.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "And why?"

His smile was so cute. I'm wondering why he wants my laptop be removed. "The last time we did this, I accidentally shove your laptop down. It won't open, broken then you keep on asking for a payment." He pouts as he hugs me on my waist.

I smirked. "Seems like I know what I asked as a payment."

His eyes widened as he got what I meant. I turned him around and bend him over. "Shove the laptop down again babe."

"Ohhh Fuckkkkk!" He screamed as I push my cock inside his hole. Slowly burying myself inside his tight muscle. I can feel his insides slowly squeezing my girth. He grabbed on to my wrist as I filled him completely.

I began moving my hips, slow at first. Gently thrusting my cock in and out of him. He moaned and pushes his ass against mine, calling for a much needed friction.

I hold on to his waist as I pulled him and thrust my hips at the same time. Causing our skin to slap. I can see him biting his lips, trying to stop himself from screaming.

I pulled out, leaving just the tip inside, then a slammed back in forcefully, the desk moved. "Fuckkkkk!" He screamed as he gripped on the edge of the table.

"yes baby, let them hear what i'm making you feel." I grunt as I continue pulling and slamming my cock in his ass. "ohhhhh Taehyunggg!" He screamed as spurts of cum came from his cock, dripping on my table. I continue pounding his ass as I feel the spasm building on the pit of my stomach.

I hold tighter on his waist, I quicken my pace. I fuck him hard and deep. He keeps on moaning as I released my cum in his hole. Filling him up with my juice. I pulled out, my chest heaving in exhaustion.

Jin still bent over, his chest resting against the pool of his cum that drips the table. He's breathing laboriously. I pulled him up. I hug him tight. Feeling each others heartbeat.

I kissed him on his lips. "Tomorrow, when you wake up, I promise, I'm exclusively yours."