Part 28

Seokjin

I am beyond impressed of what Taehyung planned for our date. I never knew that he can pull something like this. Thinking about the bad wolf character that he was potraying before, nobody will presume that he can be a prince charming.

I really want to go to Namsan before but I don't have the time to do it. And going there takes a lot of time and effort. I've heard a lot of stories of how romantic Namsan is especially at night. And knowing that Taehyung was the person who took his time and effort just so I can experience Namsan, the thought just made my happiness overflowed. Truly, Taehyung unearthed a greater joy that I'd ever known.

We travel back to Seoul after our lavish dinner at a rotating restaurant with an eye popping view. He said we still need to catch the last full show. I can't even remember the last time I watched a movie and what movie I watched last. So this is the first after a long time and I am so excited.

When we reached the movie house, a staff immediately gave us a wine glass and poured wine into it. It surprises me. Really? I mean, all I know are popcorn and softdrinks or juice. But wine?

I also noticed that nobody is buying tickets. Maybe we are late for the last full show? I don't know. The wine already confuses me and the almost empty lobby of the movie house made me even more confused.

"Are we late?" I asked while sipping the last drop of wine in my glass. A staff asked me if I want more but I declined. I think I already had enough wine in Namsan. I don't want to end up wasted.

"We're actually 10 minutes early babe. Just relax." He winked and smiled while he entwined his hand on mine.

We waited in the lobby for a few more minutes before a staff informed Taehyung that the movie house is ready. He pull me by the hand as the staff escorts us inside. And I was amazed by how beautiful and cozy the theater is. The cinema is just a small one with just about 50 seats. I pulled Taehyung's arm.

"Are you sure the movie we're going to watch is good? I mean, the movie house is still empty." I whispered.

Taehyung chuckled, "I rented the whole cinema just for us babe."

My eyes widened. "What? I can watch a movie in the ordinary movie house. Oh gosh Tae, this is expensive. You don't need to do this!"

"Because my boyfriend is priceless." He winked at me again before ushering me in the middle part of the theater where a staff is waiting.

The staff gave us a remote control, one each telling  us that we can use it to adjust the seat to our desired setting. As everything sinks in, I realized that the seats are not exactly a chair but a recliner bed grouped into two in every partition.

It also has a pillow and a blanket

It also has a pillow and a blanket. There's a cellphone charger ready in every seat. The staff also show Taehyung the call button so we don't need to stand up just in case we want to order for some foods and drinks. Everything is just so fucking amazing and jaw dropping!

There are snacks and juice already placed at the bedstand that I assume Taehyung ordered when he's planning this movie date.

Another staff arrived with a bouquet of pretty flowers in her arm and handed it to Taehyung.

"For you babe." Tae gave it to me and gave me a peck on the lips.

I smiled, "Thank you. They are very pretty." I think I'm going to cry again. Our relationship just started but it seems like he's spoiling me too much already.

This night is truly remarkable. Taehyung really did something beyond my expectation. I can't imagine why his ex left him. How can you leave someone who makes you feel so important and loved.

Maybe the way I met him has an advantage for me. Other people shows their good side first before the bad side. I met Taehyung at his worst so I can say that I love the worst Taehyung first.

And I am happy because I witness his gradual change. How he transformed back to his old good self. And I love him more because of that.

We watched the movie just cuddling each other. Just the way we both want it. Neither of us wanting the moment to end.

*****

A/N: I'm not really good on cheesy things. Pardon author-nim. Hehehe