Part 45

Taehyung

.

"Babe, don't you think we should make another baby? We're not getting any younger Tae and Chanri is already 10." Heegi asked me.

She hovers over me and removed the book that I was holding. She removed my glasses and placed it on the side table. She straddled me and put her arms around my neck.

She captured my lips and kissed me so deeply. I kissed her back hoping this time, I can make it.

Her lips glide down to my neck and she tugged on my skin, sucking on it.

"J-jin.." I moaned.

She pulled back.

"What did you say Taehyung?" Heegi asked, she's annoyed again.

"What do you mean?" I asked, not knowing what I did wrong.

"Why do you keep on calling that name whenever we tried making love? Who is Jin? You've been saying that name a lot of times everytime and I'm starting to think that you're having an affair!" Heegi sat down on the bed, her arms crossed.

"Heegi I'm sorry." I said. "I'm not aware that I'm saying a name. I don't even know that name."

Heegi sighs and it made me feel guilty.

"Babe, it's been four years since your accident and still, you're not making love with me. How can you do that? Worst, you've been mentioning names that you don't know. I told you, there's nothing you forgot about after the accident. You're just confused."

I know how much I disappoint my girlfriend. But what can I do? I can't even remember about the accident I had four years ago. They just told me that I've been in an accident because I was confined in a wheelchair for almost two years.

I can't even remember that I have a daughter. Jungkook was very patient to remind me about Chanri and eventually, I learned to love her with the help of her mother Heegi, my girlfriend of 10 years.

Seokjin

"Thanks Namjoon. You're really a hero." I said as he handed me the key. I bought his old car. I badly needed one because my job requires me to go back and forth from my company and to the company assigned for me for the month. "I promise, once I get my paycheck from this project, I will pay you in full."

Namjoon clicked his tongue. "I told you, don't rush in paying me. Besides, you're not yet sure if the Marketing Head of KTH will like you."

"Of course he will! And my company will give me a bonus for this." I said as I looked again on the business card my boss provided me. "So I got to go now."

I graduated a Cum Laude in Finance and I still wonder why I am now doing an excellent job in the Marketing Team department of the company that I am working for when I should be working my ass out in the Treasury.

My boss promised a promotion if I went back to the company with flying colors from KTH Conglomerates. The biggest company in South Korea.

Two of my colleagues were sent back because the Marketing Head of KTH is not happy with their works. And being the number one in our team, Our boss decided to send me instead.

I already talked to my boss that he can give me any project as long as it's not KTH. But it seems like my company has no other choice but me. And as a professional, I accepted. Maybe moving on means facing your fears. And I'll be glad to face it.

I went straight to the 10th Floor when I reached the tower.

"Hi, I'm looking for Mr. Daniel Choi." I asked the male in the front office who looked a little intimidated. I opt for a beige turtle neck and my glasses. I think I need to use my visuals now to at least make an impression to this perfectionist Daniel Choi.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin?" The male asked.

"Yes. I'm from the Marketing Team of Valley Advertising Firm." I said smiling.

"Sir, please proceed to the door on the far end. Left side. That's his office."

"Thanks!" I said as I winked to the blushing male.

I took a deep breath before I knocked on the door. He opened it and he looked at me from head to foot. "Hi."

I think he froze? "Hi Mr. Choi. I'm from Valley. Kim Seokjin."

"Yes sure. Come in and have a seat." He said as I settle down on the chair in front of his table.

"Well, I am hoping that you'll do well because the other two were a complete disappointment. Our big boss got very angry and I hope this time, you will not disappoint." Mr. Choi said.

Big boss. I know exactly who's the big boss. Jimin said they don't have a say on this?

"Big boss? I'm sorry but I thought you will be my boss for the next four months?" I asked and I am starting to get nervous.

"That's what I thought too and upon seeing you.." He paused as he admire my face, I supposed. "...I really wish I'll be the one to handle this project."

I swallowed. "So who will handle this?" I think i really need to face my fear.

"Mr. Kim will handle this project. Our boss Kim Taehyung."

"But why?!" I yelled and it comes out instantly.

"Pardon?" Mr. Choi asked looking confused on my reaction.

I closed my eyes. "I'm sorry but I did not expect that I'll be working with the owner."

He just smiled. "Change of plans. He wanted to make sure that everything will be alright this time as two weeks have been wasted already. I hope you don't mind."

I smiled. It's not that I don't mind. I want to scream it to his face because I do mind and I can't do anything about it. It's too late for me to back out.

He dialled a number and I heard him talking to Jimin informing that I arrived. I swear, Jimin will receive a stare down from me for deceiving me into this.

"Hyung sorry." Jimin looked apologetic when I arrived at their floor. It changed a lot after four years. The walls are now pure white when it was of brown wood before. I wonder if Taehyung's office is still white.

"You knew right?" I asked giving him a glare.

He nods. "I'm sorry. But I really do think you need this hyung."

I leaned over. "Need what? To get hurt again? Jimin this is four months work! Imagine the pain I need to endure in four months?! If you just tell me last Saturday, I will back out!"

Jimin did not answer. He just pouts at me. I slapped his table hard and he startled.

I turned my back away as I ring the bell of his office. A click and I pushed the door open. I was surprised that Jungkook's small office is not there anymore. Instead, a big white room greeted me.

Taehyung at the middle of the room with that very same white table four years ago. I froze. I think my feet sticks on the floor.

"Hi, come in. Have a seat." He said.

I think I carry my legs just to be able to walk and sit in front of him. I can't imagine that I will be here again in this room with... my ex who didn't even know that I was his boyfriend.