Part 36

A/N: Guys please don't hate me. Please be patient with the story. Angst ahead.

*****

"What do you mean?" I asked, I can feel the pain deep in to my core. Worst than the pain in my leg or any physical pain that I am feeling right now. I know my eyes glaring at my own mother.

"Jin, Jungkook brought Taehyung to the America to get treatment. So please calm down." Namjoon said.

"No! You're lying. Taehyung will not leave me like that. He will tell it to me if he will go. You're lying! Eomma, where is Taehyung?" I looked at my mother.

"Jinnie, please listen first. Calm down please." Eomma said.

How can I calm down? What did they mean that Taehyung is in the US for treatment? What does it mean?

"Bring me to Taehyung. In coma or not, bring me to him. Now." My voice sounded stern. That feeling of frustration that I am so eager to see him but I can't, all I wanted to do is to scream.

"Jinnie, Namjoon is not lying. Taehyung was brought in the US two days after the accident. I'm sorry sweetheart."

So it's true? Taehyung left? When can I see him again? As reality sets in, the pain hit me. And its hard.

I cried. Just cried. I don't know how long. Probably until I got tired?

My breathing heaves. This is the first time since my sister Ara died that I cried this hard again.

It took me I guess hours to finally come down to my senses. I can't remember. I think my stares already bore a hole on the wall.

"Please tell me everything. I don't care about my condition. I need to know everything." I said, staring at my best friend. The wall.

"Jin.."

"Not you Namjoon. I want my mother to tell me what happened."

It took my mother a long while before she was able to speak. And I hope she will tell me everything.

"Jin.. the car was a total wreck. The witnesses said a car bumped on the back of Mr. Kim's car before it flipped several times."

Yes, i remember that. But not much.

"Both of you and Mr. Kim arrived in the hospital. Tae already lifeless and you fighting for your life."

Mother breathed out.

"Mr. Kim went to cardiac arrest but he was revived by the doctors. They said they cannot assess the damage until he finally wakes up. Mr. Jeon wants a second opinion and that's the reason why he brought him to the US. Mr. Kim will also be there also for treatment."

"Jin, we didn't mean to hide anything to you. As much as we wanted you to wake up before he left, you were also in coma. We are praying that you will wake up in five days just to ensure that you'll wake up in full consciousness. Mr. Jeon was here before they left. He talked to you. He said he will bring Mr. Kim in the US in the mean time. He knew how much you love Mr. Kim."

"Jin this is for the better. He may be away right now but I am sure that he will come back to you in full life."

I don't know why everything my mother said seemed non-sense to me. I don't know why I asked her to tell me everything but it all mean nothing. Those words were useless.

"What if he don't come back?" I asked. I don't want to look to my mother or to Namjoon.

"Jin.. why don't you just take care of yourself, regain your strength, and hope for the best?" Namjoon said.

"Easier said than done."

They fell silent.

Maybe they already got the idea that they cannot console me.

"Please get out." I said.

"Jin?" Eomma called.

"Both of you. Get out." I said again.

"Jin respect your mother!" Namjoon said.

"I SAID GET OUT! LEAVE ME ALONE! I want to be alone! Get out!!" I screamed. I grabbed a pillow and throw it on Namjoon. "Get out!!!"

Namjoon

2 days. It's been two days and Jin still not talking to me or to his eomma. Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok came but Jin refused to even look at them. He will hide under the blanket.

I know he is depressed right now. The Psychiatrist who gave an assessment told us that Jin is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and depression. Normal for a person who just experienced a traumatic accident. The doctor also advised us to look closer at Jin as people like him has suicidal tendencies.

His eomma is always there to take care of him. I hired a caretaker to help Jin's eomma especially at night when he wants to pee.

Jin lost weight in a span of one week. In coma and for not eating well. He will only eat once a day in very small servings.

"Jin.. you need to at least be okay. You need to regain your strength. So you can start with your physical therapy. Jin please be okay."

But he still stare at the wall. He is in deep thoughts. Smirking one time and smiling the next. Is he okay ?

I hope he will be okay so he can start practicing walking as soon as possible.