Part 29

Jin and Taehyung arrived home past midnight. Jin is still lively. Their date was just fantastic and he still can't get over it.

He went to shower as soon as he stepped on his bedroom, put on his pyjamas and tucked himself under the blanket. He reached over the bedside table to get his cellphone. He have several messages from his Eomma, from Minyoon and Taehyung.

His eomma texted to ask how is he, Minyoon texted that Chanri don't want to sleep and was looking for him. It's already 2 in the morning so for sure, she's already fast asleep. And Taehyung's message sent 2 minutes ago.

Knock knock

Jin stared at the message. Knock knock? Could it be?

Jin's eyes darted to the door. He was so hesitant to open the door to check if the text message meant Taehyung is waiting outside his bedroom. But he pulled himself up from bed and head towards the door. His hand stayed on the knob for a while before opening the door and saw a very impatient looking Taehyung.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "You made me wait."

"I just came out from the shower. Why? You should sleep now." Jin said.

"My goodnight kiss?"

Jin rolled his eyes. "Is that really necessary?"

Taehyung pulled Jin's head and kissed Jin on the lips. Jin did not expect that. It took him awhile to kiss back.

Tae's lips crashing onto Jin as if trying to ravage his partner's mouth. Jin moaned from the intensity of Taehyung's kiss gladly pushing his lips back.

Tae's tongue plunges inside Jin's mouth pushing past his teeth and began invading all the corners of it. Jin did not falter as he flips his tongue, causing their tongues to clash back and fort. Jin  gripped his hand hard on Tae's head, deepening their kiss.

Taehyung locked the door. He began to remove Jin's pyjamas and boxers. Throwing them on the floor. His clothes soon follow.

Jin jerks when he felt Taehyung's cock brushed on his thigh.

"H-hol-d it..." Tae muttered. "Hold it Jin."

Jin  reached down, his hand shaking, to Tae's hardened member. The moment his thumb touched the tip of Tae's cock, Tae growled.

"Ohh fuck!" His member is overly sensitive and its tip just shoots a small amount of precum. His head fell down on Jin's neck and he whispered, "Pump it baby.. touch it.." He uttered, his breathing heavy.

Jin can feel Tae's thighs stiffened as he wraps his fingers around Taehyung's cock. Jin began stroking it.

Taehyung pulls Jin's head again and with a sharp intake of breath, his lips smashed into Jin's already tender swollen lips.

Jin finds his way and pushed Taehyung on the couch, mounting over him, straddling him, with a fierce hold on the back of Taehyung's neck, Jin never once breaking their kiss. He is so eager to have more.

Taehyung smirked of Jin's aggressiveness. The sound of Jin's shallow breathing filled Tae up with too much lust and hunger.

Jin pulled away and gasped for oxygen. He then ducks his head and plants soft gentle kisses on Taehyung neck, nibbling Taehyung's skin, tugging it with his teeth, sucking and licking every inches of it, leaving it purple and bruised.

Jin moved lower, tracing Taehyung's chest with his lips, leaving goosebumps on Taehyung's body whenever Jin flicks his tongue.

Taehyung, slouched on the couch. Sweats dripping from his temple to his jaw. Jin saw the gentle rise and fall of Taehyung's chest. Fingers from Taehyung's right hand were clenched on Seokjin's hair who is now kneeling on the floor. Tae already knew what will happen next when he looked into Jin's lustful eyes.

Jin lower his head to lick Tae's precum filled slit. And from that very moment, Taehyung's body blends to Jin with an answering groan.

Jin wrapped his mouth on the sensitive head of  Taehyung's cock. He widen his mouth to welcome the whole length deep within his throat, hallowing his cheeks to tighten, Taehyung stiffened and let out a loud whimper.

Jin tilt his head slightly for an angle, deepening Tae's cock into his mouth. One hand on Taehyung's thigh while the other at the bottom of Tae's shaft.

Jin began to move his head up and down. His tongue rubbing on the skin of Tae's member, narrowing and slightly widening his muscle, controlling the rhythm of his mouth.

Taehyung's hips moving simultaneously, pushing his full length inside Jin's mouth who in return trying so hard to work on his gag reflex.

Jin whimpers everytime Tae tried to push forward. Those whimpers creating vibrations inside of Jin's mouth. Taehyung's moans thundering. He throws his head on the back rest of the couch. His toes curling of the unexplainable sensation jolting inside his body.

Out of ecstacy, he grabbed Jin's hair and push his hips forward to deepen his cock into Jin's mouth. Jin gagged. Tears fell from his eyes and his face reddened but he still continue to bob his head.

Taehyung's drive soar by the sight of Jin gagging. Tae's lewd noises filled up the whole room.

"Suck it hard baby... suck it..." Tae let out a loud moan in between heavy breathing. He bites his lower lip, grasping his own hair. He felt that he will convulse anytime.

Then a knock on the door.

"Oppa! Oppa!"

Jin breaks from sucking, catching his breath. His eyes wide while looking at Taehyung who has the same reaction as Jin.

"Oppa! I can't sleep! Let me in please?"

Jin wiped his mouth with the back of his hand. He hurriedly stood up and picked up his boxers and pyjamas lying on the floor. He then throw Taehyung's clothes landing on Tae's face.

"Wait princess!" Jin called while putting on his clothes. "Hurry Tae! Put your clothes on!"

Taehyung frowned, "Jin seriously?! You will leave me like this?!"

Another knock on the door. "Oppa! Open the door."

Taehyung put back his clothes, extremely annoyed. Jin opened the door as soon as Taehyung is fully dressed.

"Yes princess? Sorry i made you wait." Jin said while patting Chanri on the head.

"Can you put me to sleep? I can't sleep. Minyoon didn't know how to put me to sleep." Chanri pouts and hug Jin's waist.

"Minyoon was the one putting you to sleep before. How can you say she didn't know?" Taehyung but in.

Jin slapped Taehyung's arm and glared at him.

"What are you doing here father?" Chanri asked looking at Tae.

"We're just talking princess. Come on. Let's go to your bedroom, I'll put you to sleep." Jin smiled at Chanri.

Taehyung hold Jin's waist. "Jin, what about me?"

Jin shove Taehyung's hand. "You have your hands. Use it."

Taehyung's eyes widened. Leaving his mouth open. He run his fingers through his damp hair as he watches Jin went inside his daughter's bedroom.