Part 31 - Office Kink

🔞🔞🔞

Silent moans filled up the white colored office. The air was filled with sex emitting smell. Both men were lost in their lust filled desires.

Jin's head is bobbing up and down. His mouth is tightly wrapped around Taehyung's erection.

"Yes baby, harder... yesss..." Taehyung moaned. He made sure Jungkook's office door is locked as it is the door that connects to his office. He doesn't want anyone knocking at his door to find out what the sound was. And he doesn't want another 'Chanri-interfering' incident to take place. Not at this very moment.

Jin's wet muscle keeps on sliding in Taehyung's member. He gently brushed his teeth on to Tae's sensitive shaft making Tae push his hips forward causing Jin to gag.

Jin pulled out for a moment to wipe the saliva that drips on the side of his mouth. Then he welcome Tae's hard member again. He presses the tip of his tongue deep and hard to Taehyung's slit before sliding the full length down to his throat. Tae push his head backwards of the sensation. Lewd and curses kept on coming out from his mouth. His eyes rolled to the back of his head. His legs shaked.

"Fuck Seokjin.." Tae cried out. He can feel it under his stomach. He's nearing. "Suck it.. come on.. ahhhh..." Taehyung keeps on grinding his hips.

Jin can feel the spasms building on Taehyung. He grasp Tae's thigh to get a better grip. He tilt his head forward to deepen the blow. He felt Taehyung's dick twitch when he hallowed his cheeks making a hard suction. That move made Taehyung convulse in pleasure and without any notice, he shoots his cum on the back of Jin's throat.

"Holy shittttt..." Taehyung blurted out. He grabbed on the arm rest of the chair with so much strength, his knuckles turned white.

Jin keeps on sucking making sure he swallowed Taehyung's cum until the very last drop. Tae groaned when Jin finally release his shaft. It was good.. very good.. Tae thought.

Seokjin stood up and pick up his clothes while looking at the very exhausted Taehyung. He can see how Taehyung grasp for some oxygen as his breathing is still heavy.

Seokjin move to kiss Taehyung on the cheeks. "I need to go back outside, I will pick Chanri up from school." Jin whispered.

But before Jin could put his clothes on, Taehyung yanked him down making him sit on Taehyung's lap.

"Who told you we're done?" Taehyung smirked at the very shocked Seokjin.

Taehyung kisses Jin's already swollen lips as he traces his index finger on Jin's chiselled chest down to the curves of his abs. Tae's lips travelled to Jin's neck.

"Don't bite Tae..please.." Jin pleaded as he is worried that others might see.

Tae did not answer, he continue to plant wet kisses on Jin's neck and collar bone. He tried to suck but Jin pull his hair.. "Tae no sucking please.."

Tae looked at Jin and stared. His lust filled eyes is telling Jin that he is in control. He lean closer to Jin's face just until their lips almost touched. Then Taehyung glared at Seokjin..

"I've been thinking about this in a while and I will not let this day pass without me feeling your insides right at this table." Taehyung sounded so aroused as if he had not released a cupful of orgasm just minutes ago.

He lifted Jin up and sat him down on his office table. Jin just stared at Taehyung, nervous. He felt Taehyung's wet warm hand travel down to his thigh pushing it gently on the side.

Taehyung chuckled, "Don't be nervous babe. Nobody can hear us I promise. Let's just enjoy some office sex, can we?"

Jin did not answer or nod. He was too nervous to even move.