Part 32

A/N: Just a light chapter for today as the drama will begin soon. 😘

****

Seokjin

I am cleaning myself inside Taehyung's personal washroom. I don't know how to remove my smell as my whole chest rubbed on my own cum just minutes ago. And now, I practically smells like cum and I need to bath properly to remove it. Damn it! I muttered to myself.

Taehyung went in and wrapped his arm around my waist. I can feel his warm chest pressing against my back.  "Let's have lunch with Chanri?" He asked while looking at me on the mirror and starts to kiss me on my shoulder.  "Yes. You need to make it up with Chanri for mindlessly yelling at him earlier."

I wash my chest with hand soap. Trying my best to wash away the smell. I bend over to wash my chest on the sink but Taehyung took the opportunity to tease me by rubbing his member on my ass. "Stop it Tae.. not now. I need to be at Chanri's school at 12."

He spin me around to face him and he grabbed a towel from the holder. He wiped my chest dry. "Thank you for earlier babe. Can we do that again? What do you think?" He whispered, smiling.

"Not in the office Tae. Look, I badly needed a shower but I can't. I smell like.... sex!" I blurted out. I put on my top and went out of the washroom.

"You still smells nice. I swear! I actually love to smell that on you everyday." Taehyung smiles.

"If I only knew that you're sex addict, I would have not entertain you. Like.. at all."

But Taehyung just laughed. "Admit it. You like it too."

"Shut up Tae and put on your clothes now. I will wait for you outside. Chanri hates waiting. Like father, like daughter." I turn my back away from Taehyung. I don't want him to sww me blushing. I made my way to the door and walks out of his office. I'm glad that Jungkook was out and about or else, he will look at me with so much mockery.

I slouched on the swivel chair beside Jimin still feeling drained. My body will surely ache later or tomorrow. Both my thighs are a little numb and my hips aching badly.

"What took you so long inside his office? Did he scold you for more than an hour? You looked... exhausted." Jimin asked, scowling at me. I looked at the clock, I can't believe that's more than an hour.

"Well... not really." I answered while massaging my own hips.

Jimin pull his chair closer to mine. I noticed him scrunch his nose. "Hyung.. did you and boss just had.. you know.." Jimin looked at Yoongi making sure he's not looking. "...sex?"

I was shocked by his question. "Oh my.. w-were we too loud?" I asked, whispering.

"No.. but you smell like.." Jimin giggled.

"For real?" I suddenly felt conscious and start smelling myself.

"Tell me... where? at his desk? Oh my... That's so fucking hot! Shit!! That's my kink!" Jimin keeps on giggling.

"Shut up! Quiet! Yoongi's looking at us." I whispered then I eyes Jimin, smirking. "Hmmmm... then why don't you do it with Yoongi if that's your kink?"

Jimin's eyes went wide, blushing. "Can you please shut up? I just said that office sex is my kink and I did not say that I like to do that with him. But hyung, you owe me a date on Friday. You still have a lot to tell me!"

Taehyung came out from his room with his laptop on his arm and place it on Yoongi's table. "Yoongi, do you know someone who can repair this?"

I suddenly felt guilty. I know exactly what happened to that laptop.

"What happened boss?" Yoongi asked while trying to turn the laptop on.

"It fell from my table."

Yoongi gave Taehyung a confused look. "Fell? Anyway, I know someone who can check on this. You want me to call him to service it here or I'll just bring this with me?"

"Just let him come here."

Yoongi just nods.

"Jimin, you call Sabiru at Renaissance and reserve a private room for six. Say my name. Let's have an office lunch." Taehyung said.

Yoongi and Jimin look shocked.

"Is he sick?" Jimin whispered, absent mindedly.

Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed, "What is it Jimin?"

Jimin panicked. "Nothing sir. I said I'll call the restaurant now."

I laughed at how Jimin panic everytime Tae ask him to do something. Well, at least I don't have to experience something like that now.

We are all excited to go to Sabiru as it is one of the most luxurious restaurants in Seoul and it is the first time, according to Yoongi that Taehyung will treat them. 

Taehyung asked Chanri's personal driver to go home as we will be the one to pick her daughter up.

While on our way to the school, "Tae, sorry about what happened to your laptop. I really didn't mean to break it."

"First you vomit on my Gucci suit and now you broke my Macbook. I guess you owe me a lot already babe." His smile says something else and I know exactly what it is.

"Tae, I thought we are already even on that vomiting incident. I may only be wearing a 10 dollar shirt that time but that's still vomit."

"Fine. Then how about my laptop?" he smiled playfully.

I tried to think, of course, his laptop probably cost my half year salary or more. "It's.. it's partially your fault. Why blame me?"

"Partially.. so you still owe me half."

"Then deduct it on my salary."

"What if I don't need money?"

"What if you just shut up?" I rolled my eyes.

Taehyung just looked at me and winked. Biting his lower lip.