Part 53

Seokjin

Seokjin

"So what happened in Europe?" Jimin asked. He looks so excited to know.

"I can't believe you did that to me. You and Yoongi. I want to flush both of you in the toilet." I whined as I open my laptop.

Jimin laughed. "Come on Jin, I bet you like it too."

I can't help not to smile. Jimin was right, I need that. And I like it.

"See.. you're smiling. So I'm sure something special happened right?" Jimin said while nudging my side.

"It's not what you're thinking Jimin. But yes, I always caught him staring at me. I don't want to assume though." I said, smiling.

"Really Jin? You don't want to assume but you and him already kissed?" And that shocked me.

"Hey! How did you know that?" As much as I wanted to yell, we are at the office and Yoongi already gestured to lower our voice.

"Hoseok of course. Who else?" Jimin looks at me naughtily. "How's the kiss, come on. Tell me."

"Shut up Jimin! How dare you ask me that." I said blushing.

"You need to thank me and Yoongi for this. How about dinner later?"

"And you will force me to pay for your drinks? Aishhh Jimin!"

"We will not drink a lot. Just a bit. We still need to go to work tomorrow. Yes?" Jimin gave me a no-eyes smile.

"Okay." I shrugged. What can I do? I can't say no to this person.

*POP*

Kim Taehyung: Please tell Jin to come into my office.

Okay, so Jimin read that aloud even Yoongi looked at me.

"Tell him I'm still finishing something." I said almost grabbing his laptop but Jimin shove my hand away and replied Okay boss. He's coming.

"I will not go and pay for your drinks tonight!" I said as I stand up to ring the bell on Taehyung's office but before I can even press it, I heard the door open.

"He's expecting you." Yoongi whispered giving me a gummy smile.

I rolled my eyes at him before I push the door open.

"Goodmorning Mr. Kim." I greeted him. He looked good in his white suit, white dress shirt and eye glasses.

"Goodmorning." He looks at me as if looking for something. "Where are your things?"

Why is he looking for my things? "It's all outside Mr. Kim. I'm finishing a report."

"You don't want to work with me here? I think we've talked about this before. We will be working as partners. I have lots of things to ask as I am also finishing my own report. So it would be better if you will work here with me, right?" He asked.

I cannot concentrate if I will work with you here. I can't control myself and maybe we will end up on your desk again.

"Jin?"

"Yes on your desk. No! Yes. I mean, I will get my laptop." Gosh Jin! That's embarrassing!

Taehyung chuckled. He stood up. His hands in his pocket. Licking his lips while walking to where I am standing. "Come here." He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to his body. "Why are you so nervous Jin?"

I tried to remove my body from his arm but he added another arm around my waist, pulling me even closer. I hold on to his upper arms. He leaned forward to kiss me but I moved my face to the side. His lips landed on my jaw.

"M-Mr. K-kim.. I really do think we should work professionally here in your office." I said, trying to control myself.

But I guess my move made things worst as Taehyung started to kiss me on my jaw. His lips glided on to my earlobe and planted soft kisses on it before blowing air in my ear causing me to let out a soft moan. "It's your fault Jin. You look so good in those turtle neck. The only problem is, I cannot kiss your neck. Can we remove it?" He whispered to my ear.

Gosh... nothings changed.. he's still the same Taehyung as before. Such a tease.

"Mr. Kim.. please.. we're in your office. Let's be professional." My mouth said that but my mind and my heart say otherwise.

Finally, he released me. "Fine." He uttered. He sat down on his desk staring at me. "Are you free tonight?"

Will he ask me out? "I'm sorry Mr. Kim, I will finish my report for next week." I lied. It's almost done.

"I will extend the submission of that report and have the meeting with the board rescheduled. So.. are you free tonight?" He asked again. Making me no chance to escape or to reason.

"But Mr. Kim, is it okay for you to go out? How about your girlfriend?" Your girlfriend who stole you from me.

He reached for my hands and hold it. "Jin, I want to know you more. I know there's something about you that I want to know. Working with you everyday for the past two months made me admire you. You're intelligent, hard working, sometimes clumsy but very quick witted. I love the way you look at your son. So loving. I admire you for being a little childish with your teddy bear. That's adorable. I like your smile that make those cheeks chubby. I love that. That's cute. Aside that you always look good in everything you wear. I want more of you Jin."

He did not answer my question. How about his girlfriend?

"As much as I want to tell you about my girlfriend, I don't want to create a wrong impression of me to you. But I don't want you to think that I am messing up. Let me just say a thing, it's hard to stay in love if you're doubting your feelings. Let me just end it like that. This I can promise you, you don't need to feel guilty about this."

He let go of my hand. "So I would take that as a yes right? See you tonight then?"

How can I say no to that?

****
A/N: I will create a post in my Conversation section. Please write all the questions that you want to clear about the book. I will not answer it there but I will answer it in the remaining chapters of Rigid. I purple you all. ❤️🤗😘