Part 41

Seokjin

2 more weeks and I am about to deliver my baby boy. I am still on a wheel chair but I can walk now with minimal help. I can now go to the bathroom alone, to use the toilet and bathe myself. I tried my best to be able to walk. For my baby.

I went through the lowest part of my life for two straight months. Maybe more. I eat less, I'm not taking my medicines, I am frustrated to walk fast, that's all I want to do that time, to walk. I always cry, locking myself in my bedroom. My turning point was when I almost lost my baby. I almost had a miscarriage. Since then, I picked myself up. I may not be complete but I need to be strong for my baby.

Ken has been very patient with me. He swallowed all my tantrums especially during those times when I struggled moving on. But he helped me a lot mentally. Conditioning my mind that I can walk and that I can move forward. Life goes on. It's true.

Was I able to move on? No. And i don't think i'll be able to. The pain is still there and I think it will remain in my heart forever.

I did not come back and bother Jungkook. I really do think it will be useless and pointless. He didn't listen to me when I went there last time and I believe that he will not relay my messages to Taehyung. If there's only one person that I want to talk to, that would be Taehyung.

I know Jungkook didn't mean to be rude to me or to hurt my feelings but I'm angry. I don't know why but I'm angry. Perhaps, because he didn't give me the chance to talk to Tae or give me hope that everything will be fine soon. He just end it like that. So easy for him to say that I need to move on because Taehyung will not come back. Not soon and not for me. He didn't even give me the chance to wait or to give me possibilities. None. Just him telling me to move on. If he had been gentle to me, then I think I was able to tell him about my pregnancy.

His company offered monetary gift to help me with my therapy but I declined it. Namjoon helped and still helping me. I don't need help from KTH. As much as possible, I want to limit or to end my connection with that company.

I guess I need to face the truth now that I'm going to raise my baby boy on my own. My baby boy Soobin. Just being true to myself, after what Jungkook told me, I'm not expecting to see Taehyung anymore.

Jimin has been my strength. Giving me words of encouragement. We never talk about Taehyung, Jungkook or anything related to the company. We just go out to talk about our lives, about my baby, about my progress, about his relationship with Yoongi and we bond on buying stuffs for my baby.

On the positive note, I will go back to school next year and I'm excited. I will take the scholarship exam that Namjoon offered to me before. I need to study to be able to get a stable job for my Soobin.

"Flowers for you." Namjoon arrived with flowers in his arm and a bag of food on the other.

"Thanks." I smiled as i get the bouquet of flowers. Namjoon placed the food on the kitchen counter and prepared the dining table.

I move my wheelchair to the dining table and helped him prepare it.

"I heard you can walk now?" Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples.

"A little. But I'm getting there. I need to walk before I give birth." It's been 2 weeks since the last time I saw Namjoon. He's been very busy with work.

Namjoon has been courting me. He wanted to be the father of my child. But I made it clear to him that I am not yet ready to be in a relationship soon. And i don't want anyone to father my child. Taehyung is the only father for my child and nobody can ever replace him.

"You have a doctor's appointment tomorrow. I'm sorry I can't accompany you but I will ask our driver to bring you to your OB."

"It's okay Joon, Ken is here to accompany me anyway"

"Where is auntie? She closed her shop early?"

"Yes. She went to her customer. I guess she will be supplying for a grocery store now." I smiled. Lately, my eomma's shop has been very popular. I can't help her with the finances right now but her shop just continue on growing. I think everything is just on perfect timing.

"Wow! Nice to hear."

"Thanks. And Joon, once her shop is stable, I think we won't be needing help anymore. I promise to pay you little by little." I said. I am so ashamed to Namjoon's family as they have been constantly checking on my condition. They are very generous and understanding.

"Jin, I'm not asking for anything in return. Just let auntie save her money and you concentrate on your studies soon. Okay? And please tell auntie not to forget me when she's already the queen of rice cakes."

I laughed. In fairness to Namjoon, no matter how many times I rejected him to be my boyfriend, he's still there being my bestfriend. Because he knows to whom my heart belongs.

****

A/n: You will meet baby Soobin on the next chapter.

Please be patient. I would like to remind everyone that this is a TaeJin fanfic. You know what I mean? 😘❤️💜