Part 55

"Chim sorry but I can't make it tonight

"Chim sorry but I can't make it tonight." I can already imagine the reaction on Jimin's face. I'm at home, ready to take a shower for my dinner tonight.

"Give me a very good reason why you can't make it or Yoongi and I will go there at your home tonight and will drag you out." And I can also imagine how wide his eyes were while he said that.

"Taehyung and I will have dinner tonight Chim."

And almost immediately, his tone changed. "Oh.. really? Where are you now?"

"At home."

"Wait for me. I'll go there." He said and before I can even object, Jimin hanged the phone.

I messaged him to buy Soobin a balloon because Soobin has been talking to me about Uncle Chimchim will buy him one, and it's non-stop.

And I head on to take a shower.

"Papa papa! Uncle Chimchim buy Soobin balloon!" I can hear my son already screaming from the outside.

I finished off applying my favorite perfumed lotion before slipping in my favorite light blue turtle neck knits. I'm so into knits lately.

As soon as I went out of my room, Soobin rushed to me and show me his balloon. "Papa look! Uncle Chimchim gave this to Soobin."

"Wow! That's so cute." I hugged my little baby boy and I saw how his face brightens.

"And what are you wearing?" Jimin eyed me and quickly drag me back in my room. "Why are you wearing turtle neck Jin hyung?"

I looked at my top and it looks good on me. "What's wrong with this? I think I look good in turtle neck."

"You look good in everything hyung. But you will only give Mr. Kim a hard time." Jimin whined as he tossed a shopping bag on my hand. Confused, I opened it and a black button down was inside. "Come on wear it."

*The top photo. Sorry, I just love his chest on that. 🤭*

"Great!" As he fixed the collar.

"But it's so low on the neckline Chim." I said covering my chest with my hand, getting conscious.

"Can you shut up and stop acting like a 30 year old virgin? You already fuck with him several times and you're still getting conscious? Give me a break hyung!" Jimin said rolling his eyes.

I blushed. "What are you saying Jimin. You know he already forgot about it."

"Exactly then have him remember it!" Jimin said while removing my hand from my chest. "Come on hyung, this is your night. Don't mind his asshole girlfriend and just enjoy the evening. We both know who is his true love right?"

I just sigh with those words. I know and I am sure that his current girlfriend is just playing with Taehyung's feelings.

Jimin put a necklace on my neck. "Is there a need for a necklace?"