Part 65

Just like my usual routine from home, I left for Taehyung's office from our suite. Taehyung did not allow me to go home. Taehyung assigned a security who will bring me to the office and pick me up after.

Soobin will come tonight in the hotel as well as Chanri. It's been two days and I miss my Soobinie so much.

Taehyung told me that Jungkook called noona. Jungkook told her thay he missed his god daughter so much and he will bring her to the beach with his family. Noona agreed. At least, Chanri is now safe with Jungkook.

As soon as I arrived in the office, I placed my laptop on the table beside Jimin's. My old table four years ago.

"Goodmorning Jimin." I greeted.

"Morning hyung." He greeted back. His face looked worried.

"What's wrong?" I asked, wondering what's with his anxious look.

But before Jimin can even speak, someone went out of Taehyung's office. Someone I am dreading to see.

My eyes widened as soon as I saw her but her eyes are wider than mine. She froze. Perhaps, trying to recognize the face she tried to kill four years ago.

"Jimin, just in case Mr. Kim asked where I am, kindly tell him I just buy coffee." I said, my eyes never leave my noona's shocked face.

"O-okay." I knew Jimin got what I meant.

I went out of the office. I can feel her presence on my back. I press the elevator button, but instead, she pulled me into the storage room where the old documents are being filed and kept. She closed the door. My stomach tingles by the thought that I am with my older sister, my killer older sister.

"How are you Jinnie? Long time no see." She smiled. I don't know why that sibling connection is not present anymore. I do feel that she's not my sister.

"I know. I'm good. How about you?" I asked. Trying to look like I care.

"I'm great. How long have you been working with my boyfriend?" She make it to the point that she say the word boyfriend clearly.

"Nine weeks noona. 7 more weeks and I'm off. This is just a contract from the company where I am currently in. So this are all temporary."

She nods. "Good."

"So Mr. Kim is your boyfriend?" I'm trying hard to pretend that I don't know anything. That I still don't know that she's Taehyung's ex girlfriend. That she's Chanri's mother. And she's the one who planned our accident.

"Yes! I'm so lucky right?" By her tone, I know she wants me to envy her.

I smiled and nodded. "It's your dream right? That's why you left us?"

Her expression changed. "So what do you mean by that?"

"You left home to look for a luxurious life right? Now you found it. Shall I say, congratulations?" My face mocking her.

She laughed. "Yes of course. Why Jinnie? Are you planning to look for a luxurious life like what I have right now?"

"Money isn't everything noona. You can't buy happiness, manners and dignity." I smirked.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you implying?"

"Nothing. I'm glad that we met again after..." Pretend more Jin. "12 years?"

"Wow! That long? Really?" She looked surprised.

You saw us dying inside a car four years ago. You're a fake!

"Yes. That long. So how long you've been together?" I asked.

"Actually, we've been together before then we broke up. Then after six years, we met again in the US and there, we decided to continue our relationship."

Lie more noona. I know you know that I am Taehyung's boyfriend. You're just pretending that you don't know. Well, we're even. But I think I know more about how evil you are.

"Great! By the way, maybe you want to pay a visit to Ara some other time?" I said as I turned my back away and leave the room. I felt her hand grabbed my arm.

"What do you mean? Where is Ara? How is she?" She asked. Ara is my noona's favorite. She was so happy when she was born.

I stared at her. My tears began to well up. Remembering my little sister still pains me. "She died seven years ago. Of course you didn't know. Where were you when we buried her?"

She stop dead in place. I wonder how she felt about that. I know she's devastated.

"Gee?" The very familiar voice called her.

Immediately, noona's face turned cheerful. Especially when Taehyung's arm wrapped around her waist. "Baby." She rubbed his chest with her hand. I know she's trying to annoy me.

"Mr. Kim, goodmorning." I greeted Taehyung. I know I should act like I don't know anything.

"Goodmorning Jin. So you already met my girl?" He smiled at me. He's a great actor.

"Oh.. Yes of course. She's my-"

"I saw him at the hallway and he's not familiar to me. This is the first time I saw him so I approached him and ask if he's new here." She cuts me off. And I love how she lied about our meeting. At least, Taehyung now knows how much of a lier is Heegi.

"Oh great! I thought you went home already?" Taehyung asked as noona wrapped his arms around his neck and began kissing him. I can feel my heart hurts by the sight.

I turned my back. "Excuse me Mr. Kim." I went in the office and sat down beside Jimin. My heart still racing. I know Taehyung is just acting but it made me jealous.

"What happened?" Jimin asked, whispering. "Did she confront you? I informed Mr. Kim that Heegi saw you that's why he looked for you right away."

"My gosh Jimin. She's a lier! She's pretending that she didn't know that I am Taehyung's boyfriend. She even told him that we don't know each other."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing. I pretend that I don't know anything." My heart still hurts. I wonder if they are still making out outside.

Then a hand held my hand. Taehyung pulled me up and in to his office. As soon as we got in, he slammed the door closed and grabbed my head. He kissed me.  His lips pressed deeply against mine. His kisses are  pervasive and hungry. Hard and rough.

And so addictive.

"I'm sorry babe. I'm sorry about that." He whispered as we gasped for air after that long intoxicating kiss. He rests his forehead against mine. His hands caressing my cheeks and neck.

"It's okay. Nothing to worry about." I said as I rests my hands on his shoulders.

"Did she hurt you?"

I shake my head. "No."

He kissed me again, this time, soft and sensual. "Please wait some more babe. Everything will be alright soon."

"I love you." I whispered.

"Mmm.. i love you more my Seokjin." His lips linger on my neck. Giving me gentle feathery kisses going up to my jaw. He then move his lips near my ear. "I want to bend you over on my desk baby."

My heart wanted to explode from my chest. Remembering that one of the most memorable moments of our relationship.

"Tae.."

"Hmmmm?"

Taehyung already walking me slowly to his desk while nibbling my ear lobe.

"We had it on that desk the day we had the accident."

He looked at me. "Really?"

I nodded, smiling.

I felt the back of my thigh touched the edge of his desk.

He smiled back and leaned over to my ear. "Then let's recreate that moment. Shall we?"

****

a/n: My heart flutters.