Part 37

Two Months Later

"Okay Jin, bend your leg, let's try 30 degrees." Therapist Ken asked while he hold on to Jin's leg for support.

Jin raised his hips, he moaned in pain. "I-i can't. I'm sorry. " Jin sounds frustrated. He wanted to walk badly as he's been experiencing upset stomach the past few days. He can't go to the toilet alone.

Taehyung's company still pays for Jin's therapy procedures but Namjoon pays for Jin's personal therapist who stays with Jin 24/7.

"You can do it Jinnie!" Jimin cheered Jin up as he watched Jin doing some exercises.

"Okay, let's try again some other time. Your bone needs more time to heal. I will leave so you two can talk. Just call me if you need anything okay?" Ken smiled to Jin and Jimin.

As soon as Ken was out of the room.

"How are you Jimin? It's been a month." Jin greeted his former officemate.

"I just took a chance to visit you. I'm afraid that you will asked me again to leave. I'm glad that you can smile now." Jimin smiled, making his eyes disappear.

"I'm trying to be strong for my eomma. Thank you for visiting me again. I'm sorry if I yelled on you and Yoongi the last time." Jin smiled weakly.

"We fully understand. By the way, I and Yoongi are now dating." Jimin said shyly.

Jin's eyes widened by the news. "Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for the both of you. Finally."

"He asked me out a few weeks ago. That's why I'm so eager to see you. By the way, how are you now?" Jimin asked.

Jin looked down. His tears forming again. "You know that I'm not okay Jimin. Did Jungkook already arrived in Korea?"

"Not yet Jin. But he will take over on Taehyung's position soon. The Board of Directors voted for him as the new Chairman. It seems Taehyung will be out for a while." Jimin said. Trying to read Jin's reactions.

"How about Chanri. How is she?" Jin asked. He missed his little princess so much.

"She's in the US. She left a few weeks ago. I heard she wanted to see you but the hospital restricts her to visit." Jimin said. He looks sad. "If they release you earlier, she will be able to visit you."

Jin bowed his head. Tears fell from his eyes. "Who's taking care of her now? Minyoon came with her in the US?"

"I don't know. I heard someone comes with her but I'm not sure who. Anyway, she really needs someone to take care of her while his father is still recovering." Jimin answered.

"Jimin.."

Jimin looked at Jin who is currently wiping his tears. "Yes?"

"Do you have any news about Taehyung? How is he doing now?" That's the question Jin was so eager but afraid to ask. He wants to know if Taehyung already wakes up but at the same time, he's so afraid to know that Taehyung is still in coma after all this time.

Jimin shakes his head. "To tell you the truth, the company has been very secretive regarding his condition. We are actually forbidden to talk about him or about the accident. I think you can ask Jungkook once he arrived. But last month, I heard he's still in a coma for 3 straight weeks. I'm not sure if that's true."

Seokjin

Coma for three weeks. That sounded so bad. My heart wrenched by Jimin's news earlier. I cried when he finally left. I hope Taehyung is awake by now and slowly recovering from our injuries like me right now.

Crying has been my past time the past few weeks and the walls of my bedroom are my best friend. Ever since I've been discharged 3 days ago, sadness never left me.

I have lots of nightmares recently. The same exact dreams I'm having everytime I wake up screaming. Namjoon said they were because of my traumatic experience.

I'm trying to remember what happened that noon. But all I can remember were the car flipped and I woke up seeing Taehyung covered in blood. That's all I can remember about our accident.

I can still remember Taehyung's boxy smile before we left the bridge. He was so happy. We were both happy about our craziest adventure. 1That's all I want to remember. Not him covered in blood. It made me feel guilty that I am here trying to learn how to walk again while he is on the US for more extensive treatment. And possibly, still trying his best to wake up.

"Crying is not good for you Jin." Ken said while placing a tray of food on my bed.

"I know." I said, trying to avoid his gaze.

"You eat it. You need that before you take your medicines. Maybe one more month, we can start with your physical therapy sessions. So by now, you try to regain your strength. So you can visit your boyfriend in the US. That would be nice right?"

Ken has been persistent in giving me hopes. Hopes that I will be able to walk again and hopes that I will meet Taehyung again.

Ken opened the cover of the soup and it instantly hit my nostrils. It went straight to my throat going to my stomach. And it lurches.

I grabbed the cover from Ken's hand and cover the bowl. "Bring me to the bathroom, please. I want to vomit."

Ken carried me to my wheelchair and push the chair to the bathroom. My stomach has been very sensitive lately.

"Jin, I think we need to bring you back to the hospital. I'm scared that its your medicines the ones giving you that upset stomach. Or something's happening inside your body. You've been in a car crash. You need to be throughly checked again." Ken suggested.

I nod. I am actually worried since I am constantly not feeling well since I left the hospital. Ken called a cab and in no time, I am heading back to the hospital. Hoping there's nothing wrong with me.