Part 62

I went back in my room feeling dumbfounded. The sudden flashback of memories I have made me dizzy. My head aching badly now. The tips of my fingers are numb. My knees felt weak.

I can't believe why I came across a woman like Heegi. She was exactly like what Mr. Yoo said. She's pretty. Very pretty. She's very good with her words. She's believable. She can make herself look like a victim.

She made me believe that her parents disowned her because they wanted her to gave them money. I didn't know that all along, it was her who was so greedy of money.

I don't have a clear memory of Jin as of now. I just hanged on to Mr. Yoo's words that I am having the time of my life with Jin before my accident. That I already moved on from Heegi and Jin is my boyfriend. But them being siblings made my heart race. I can't believe I fell in love with siblings.

I opened the television and attached the drive. I wanted to know everything now. Maybe it will give me a clearer memory of Jin.

The video starts in the dining area. By the looks of it, the camera was placed on the kitchen counter. It started with a man narrating something on the video. I can only hear him. He sat down near the camera and narrating what happened.

Heegi called me earlier and she's so pissed. She wanted me to kill someone. She will arrive soon to discuss it with me. I am making this video just to protect myself. She betrayed my former boss, she can betray me anytime. I know I am stupid to stay with her and follow her orders, but I can't leave her. She's the world to me. I will gamble everything now. Hoping that she will finally accept my marriage proposal if I make everything right. If I failed, at least I have an evidence that this are her plans.

Then a long 30 plus minutes followed of just the dining table and chairs and a man walking back and forth at the kitchen.

Then Heegi came screaming something inaudible. Door slammed. I can't see her on the screen but I can recognize that the voice was hers. The man quickly pour a glass of water and placed it on the dining table. He went out and after a while, he went back in with Heegi. Heegi sat down on the chair and drank the water.

"Fuck them! Fuck them!" She screamed.

"Why what happened?" Said the man.

"Taehyung is fucking my brother! I can't believe he fell in love with Jin. I bet Jin seduced him! That fucking bitch!" Her pitch never lowered. She sounded very angry.

"Calm down!" The man patted her back. Heegi slammed her hand on the table.

"I can't believe they cross path! Damn that bitch! He knew who exactly to seduce. He's no different from me. Wanting a rich man to pick him up from poverty! Fuck you Jin!!" I can see the frustration on her face. She keeps on slamming her hands on the table.

"What's your plan?" The man asked. Trying to calm Heegi down.

"Kill them! Kill Taehyung! Kill that bitch! Kill them!!" She yelled. "I will not let my brother enjoy what should be mine. My daughter's wealth should be mine. She's my daughter. What hers should be mine."

"You don't even know your daughter's name." The man said and that angers me. Heegi left without even giving our daughter a name. Yes, I remembered struggling to give that name to Chanri.

"Shut the fuck up!" She screamed to the man. "Listen, you kill Taehyung and Jin. Make sure they will both die. Once they die, I will get my daughter."

"How sure are you that you'll have a part on her wealth?"

"I won't have a part but my daughter will give her part to me. She's just a kid. I'm her mother. She will give it to me." Heegi was so sure about it.

"What if Taehyung already have a document about your daughter's wealth? He's rich. For sure he has a lawyer to do this for him."

"Shut up! I don't care about that document. I can easily manipulate that kid, with or without that shit document. Just do what I want and we will both enjoy what's in store for both of us. Remember, kill them. We will enjoy the wealth. Good right?"

"But Jin is your brother Gee. How can you kill your own brother?"

"I don't care! I work hard just to have a luxurious life then he will just steal that from me so easy? He's just as greedy as me. He only wants Taehyung's wealth. I know that!"

A long silence. I can hear the word car. And make it appear like an accident. Then silence again. Then the video went out.

My whole body shakes. I picked up my phone right away and dialled Jungkook's number.

"K-Kook!" My voice stammered.

"Tae? Are you okay?" He said on the other line.

"You're in France right?"

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"Can you come over here in the hotel? I think I remembered something. I want to confirm them with you." My head aching terribly.

"I still have schedule tomorrow and the next day."

"I will go back in Korea on Thursday."

"Then I'll be there on Wednesday. Are you okay Tae?" Jungkook asked again.

"Yes. Just a headache. I'll see you on Wednesday."

I can't put into pieces what I just heard. Heegi is a monster. How can she do all of that? How can she sleep at night knowing that she will kill someone. Even her own brother. How can she stomach all of that?

I need to see Jungkook. He needs to confirm some things to me. But in the mean time, I want to keep everything all to me. And try to sort things out by myself.

I opened my laptop. I opened the internet and searched for my name.

Kim Taehyung accident.

Several news appeared. I clicked the most trusted news agency.

My tears fell reading the news. I saw the car we're in and it's a total wreck. And i confirmed, I read the words myself, "..together with his employee, Kim Seokjin. Both were rushed in Seoul Hospital and as of writing, they were both in critical condition."

I remembered Jin talking about his boyfriend being on the wheel when he had the accident. And that his boyfriend forgot about him. My heart aches. My mind in torment. He's giving me clues. All along, he's talking about me. He's going through a lot of pain. But what can I do? My mind cannot remember him during those times.

My shoulder fell. My nightmares now has become clearer. It's Jin. He's the one with me in the car. My nightmares are real. I thought that I just stared at his face too much on the plane. But now I can confirm. He's really the one with me.