Final CHAPTER ♥️

Hello, everyone, it's been so long since I start to write something that's happened to my life 😭 so far, I know I have never written something sweet in this book so I decided to finish my book with happy ends. Anyhow, I noticed being happy isn't about finding the other soul mate of your life is about finding the true best friend of your life. Some people in other meaning some teenagers date million of times but in the end, they find the one who shares their characteristics and mostly shares your life experiments in every way you have been through.

Now I understand one thing today that's I found myself so dumb and numb because I have been dating several times with the same features of different types of boys. However, Today I decided to do something that's I will finish my book with one I love and with the one I will end my love with. Maybe it's hard to say this phrase:' I'm not going to date anymore but this times I feel like I gave my heart to a lot of people and a lot of boys but they never knew how to treat me right each of them treats me like I'm unique in his eyes. On the other error side, the boys treat me like a game and use me as a weapon. But today I don't want to do anything since I noticed today. (First Crying is the best solution of letting out everything that bothers me), (Second Don't care about those who manipulate your heart because they never found the precious stars of yourself they never understood how you are so special like the rest).

Back to the points, I want to say thank you to everyone for those who read my book and understood every concept of my life that's I share it with everyone I'm not sad because I speak about what's happened in my life because I know everyone been through a lot but in the end, they didn't give up because they know one day they will find someone so special and will treat him/her like she/he the most valued person. It's something ludicrous because you gave him everything you want but too bad he wasn't the right person to make you forget about the pain that's you have and how is more mundane because everything you buy for him he didn't even decide to stay in the end. It feels like he doesn't want you anymore but he wants a girl who has the same features and interests of his mind.

Prologue ❤️

Once upon a time, I have dated someone who shares my life. I want someone who knows what's hurting me the most he wasn't like those boys I knew but he was so precious. The moments I knew him I don't know what I felt but I felt sweet and safe and mostly secure being around him because the way he treats me and cares about me is different from those boys I knew. He never asks me about anything but only he offers me a *kiss* But too bad I don't know how to do that because I'm a girl who gets so shy and scared at the same time. Anyhow, I saved his name as

You have all been wondering why I save him this name because he was so special to the boys, he never wants me to cry he always get worried about me all the time day and night 🌃 he didn't want me to die because every time I speak about death he ge...

You have all been wondering why I save him this name because he was so special to the boys, he never wants me to cry he always get worried about me all the time day and night 🌃 he didn't want me to die because every time I speak about death he gets so mad and his manners go to a high level. And how the cutest thing is when he saves you

___My___Wife ❤️ the moments I saw it I couldn't hold my breath I was so blushing and speechless at the same time because I have dated him I know that's one day our love will be for good.

Couple days,
We dated we finish one month and I meet him in the college whenever I have school during the last period of the day I always go and see him because I always miss his warm hugs that's he always gives me.

-Story Scene -

Him:'Hey babe', I missed you so much!.
Me:' I missed you too babe', *Gaves him a hug*
Him:'I missed that's sweet of hugs of yours, *smiles*
Him:' How is your day going is far?
Me:' I'm good alhamdulillah and what about you?
Him:' *he holds his hand*
Me :*smiling*
Him :*he kisses her hand*
I :*smiles* *she kisses his hand*
Him & her :*we both smiles*

-End of story Scene-

The moments when you look at the mirror you notice boys don't love your beauty because you aren't pretty. Let's me tell you something :

1. Im not pretty I know myself
2. I don't use make-up because natural beauty is the only way that defines my real characteristics and my real self-esteem.
3. If you don't like my natural beauty how about you just block me.
4. IF you love her by the way she does make up lets me give you a good concept' You are nothing but a stupid boy but a yogurt agent girl that has a sensitive heart.

I want to say that's I'm so thankful that's I found someone who didn't leave me all alone I want to say I wish all the best for you and your new love and I hope you always enjoy your day together with her never leave her. I don't know what to say but I'm so happy that's I will love you infinity ❤️. Thank you for everything you did to me and thank you for lying to me but at the same time thank you for giving me those butterflies and goosebumps when I'm around you ❤️
I love you ❤️

Thank you for not making me feel like I wasn't important in your life.

See you all my fans next week with some new ideas for the  ♥️💕

Quote
-You break my heart, but I'm too strong for fighting my problems on my own because I'm unbreakable _

Signing in and out

Raneem ❤️

Don't forget to vote
__vote__