Fake Friends 😭

I thought fake friends are nothing but fake but in my opinion they are more fake than I thought. They never care about anything but themselves they love rumors and lies rather than knowing the truth and the facts behind it. They listen to anything they say but they don't care about the people who are trying so hard to to delete the history of their lives from the past they have been through. But in my opinion nobody is perfect nobody is worthic they care for those who are more value to them but they don't care to the one who cares the most.

I was happy I found someone who shows me that's I'm real and I'm loyal and friendly and mostly I'm white hearted person but too bad they don't appreciate that's kindness at all they do whatever they want, they hurt, they lie, they don't care about any shit when you are tripping. Fake friends can stay fake nothing can change them even if you become savage they give you that fault of hurting them rather than that they do the reverse of handling the pain, anger, tears, madness, ambivalent, broken.. They don't handle that's they blame you for everything you did for them when they need you the most..

I wish I could go back to those past deleted them in my life's I wish I go back and erase all of my life and my heart I wish I could go back in time so I can never trust too much or fall inlove too much everything I tried for them they hurt me instead like I was nothing for them ugggh!..

I still don't know who is real or who is fake I don't know who is worthic to me I trust too fast but I need to change that personality and performance to become different!.

Fake friends,
Stay fake friends!
I wish someone likes me for my kindness rather than liking me on the way I care towards them!.
Be careful 🍒 ❤️ ✨
Don't trust too much 😭