I miss you ♥

I was walking in the street I was scared where I can see boys coming towards me I felt scared I felt like I'll die tonight.
But in my imagination, everything will be okay...
Anyway I returned home I saw this boy when I look at him I felt he understands what I want what I need in my life.
But that moment I talk with him we talk about everything I found that we have something in common.

So the next day
I meet him in the morning and I knock the door of his house and he opens the door he wakes up from his sleep and he told me sorry I wake up right now do you need something. ?.. I told him I want you to go with me to my work because every time I go to work I saw weird boys coming and touching I hate it ...he got a little mad so he said okay I don't mind come in let me get ready we can go...

Afterwhile we both going to the work and I never thought we both go to same work he is the manager .. I  got shocked and surprised how he is our manger so I decided to make him his favorite coffee and he actually loved it ♥

At the end of the day we both return home I close the light and the door of the workplace I felt something that actually my hand can't move I looked backward I saw he grab my hand.
He told me would you go out with me to eat something
Me:" I don't mine but I'll pay.
He said:" I will pay I insist if you pay I will not be happy.

She nodded okay fine...

We went to the restaurant I chose fries with cheese lava and I chose oreo milkshake and also I chose blueberry cheesecake...he chose the same thing but he didn't choose blueberries cheesecake he chose strawberries.
We both eat together he took some bites from my cheesecake he actually loved it we talk and did many things together...♥

We return home he drop me to my house he hugged me tight his tight was felt safe and sweet I never knew I loved it I kiss his checks he went back home with a smile on his face ♥