Look At the Bright Side Of the World 🍃

Hello everyone I know you all missed me so much and I do missed you back 😂. I want to say thank you all for reading my book don't worry I will do everything I  can to my book so good and interesting. Anyhow these days I notice some of my  friends have negative thoughts in their mind and they feel like that aren't value in their lives. So I decided to do make my book more interesting and have surprise in it and today I'll not talk about anything but I'll talk about inspiration and motivation.

Let's start 💜😜
Motivation is when someone motivate others by saying some true motivation words or quote to let them to know to work hard no matter what happened to achieve his aims or goals. Doesn't matter what type of  motivation it's is as along as these pharse he say is true motivation.

I will give you examples for this
Don't give up because I have faith in you I know you can do it so don't listen what others say to you and always have  faith in yourself because that lead to the biggest success

'Doesn't matter how many times you fail because if you don't know or reach the point of failure you willnot understand the meaning of success.

' Michael Jordan look at him he never shot anything in the basketball net he failed 1000 times but look at him he is the best player in the NBA'.

'Failure is the key to the success.'

'Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough' .

' It always seems impossible until it's done.'

' With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.'

Those things are type of motivation because if anyone said you aren't good you are useless in this life just read my book and read my motivation 😜💜.

We finish about motivation now we all talk about life's.

Life isn't easy or hard it's doesn't have any word to described it's might be easy for people or its might be harder to some people or its might be both. The fact of life everything goes in our life we don't chose we don't know what is our next step so try to be thankful because you have family and friends. Some people they don't have friends but they make their family as their friends.

Some people have friends but they treat them as a family. I know alot of people been through alot of struggles in their past and their lives but doesn't mean to stop your life for them I know how they have haters doesn't matter because haters are nothing but to make your life like hell..

Let's focus about the topic of life's.

"Time means a lot to me because, you see, I, too, am also a learner and am often lost in the joy of forever developing and simplifying. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of."

"It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not".

" Don’t gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold."

“When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me".

“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”
“Be not afraid of life".

“There is no royal road to anything".

About haters let them hate the best way is to ingore them and ingore their message if they ruin your lives or ruin your reputation let them do it because everything in these lives goes by circle something called karma 👈 so don't care about them  they will notice and figure out themselves about those things they say.

Please rate and comment about my next topic I'm all at your service 💜👈

Blessed Friday
Stay blessed
Love you ❤ ❤