Pain suffering

You all know about previously you remembered all about that guy name RJ well actually he was my ex boyfriend i loved him so much i actually i was blind to see the way he treat me after all time he hurt me alot i didn't notice how much he was pushing me away my life was based on lies pictures and some bad pictures i was just nothing for them i was a game they play they need me for stuff i don't like they always  explode infront of the world.

This how my story started i shouldn't lie but you all need to not think im wrong..

My best friend told me about him and how she loves him so much then she added me on group chat i was talking to him we had barely know each other. Meanwhile he come to me convinced his love to me i didn't actually accept it cause i want to hurt my bff heart days passes he broke up with her he comes to me saying that he loves me he didn't want anyone to make happy.

So i decided to give some days and accept his offer of being his queen well he did he treat me very well he show me love i forget to say his mother passed away i show him care his father knows about me also his sister she actually loves me so much we been together for almost 8 months then he went out on a date he invites me on a drink he started his feeling to change then he went leaving me alone in dark where drunk boys was flirting with me i was so scared i was terrified...
So i felt guilty about loving someone who doesn't love me all he want to have sex with me my heart was broken all i did i was crying until i got fainted.

Sorry please forgive me
Everybody makes mistake they learn from it.