The lost girl 😭💔

Hello how is everything going in these days I know I don't post a lot but my life is really messed up. I DON'T know how to express my feelings. But the truth is I never loved someone so badly even my mind goes crazy thinking about him. But turn out that he left me and he starts to move on easily like a piece of cake. They always say don't rush up in things until you know what you see and what you read is right. MAYBE I lost some of my friends but each of them didn't know what I have been through they should know every pain that hurts me but that doesn't matter because I finally know who is fake to me and to my life...

Listen to fans, What if you love someone but in the end, they leave you you shouldn't worry because they lost an angel and queen like you. HE IS PROBABLY ISN'T THE RIGHT MAN FOR YOU.

Well, truth is, I thought my ex-bf he is the one for me but I was fooling myself about loving someone but all his mind was based on dirty thoughts he never thinks about my options and opinion.

Some boys make their relationship cold and I will tell you how?

1. If they miss you they don't call you they wait for you to call them.

2. ‎He loves you but there is no action to his love just words.

3. ‎He is a player, I don't mean player I mean they date you with no feelings once they break up they date another girl immediately.

4. ‎You try to send him a long paragraph and he said "OMG BABE THAT'S TOO MUCH WALLHI I WANT TO HUG YOU AND KISS YOU THAT'S MEANS ALOT TO ME AND THIS FACE EXPRESSION OF YOUR FACE BE LIKE....."He doesn't care"Because he dated another girl 💔

5. once he saw something on my message he always consumes up things and then decided to break up with me without no thinking.

So tell me what do you all think about this boy?. The one he dates another girl he breaks up with me without answering any message of mine all he does was to ignore me before we break up what do you all think fans comment ..!!!????!!!!!

AFTER I SAW WHAT HE WROTE TO ME ALL I FEEL IS BROKEN BECAUSE HIS MESSAGE THAT HE SEND IT TO ME WAS BASED ON MY OWN REACTION WAS

1. Anger

2. ‎Pain

3. ‎Tears

I was fractured in my head and my mind goes crazy asf.

My heart is in a prepared suppress way and I'm losing control I swear and I can't handle anymore. My friend told me to be strong and to move one forget about him and try to show your strength but the truth is I can't I'm in a Bravado position and I can't!!!!!!!

Rate, please 😭😭😭