Butterflies 💖💞🌹

When you find the love of your life you always feel like you are in good hands with him because you know he will treat you like queen and say the most beautiful message saying :

Boy:You are mine 😍
Girl:But I'm scared you oneday will leave me and go look to another girl I don't like it at all I love you because you are my happiness. 😁

Boy:I know baby girl I will never leave you because you are my love and and also you have the full part of my heart. I don't want to lose you babe 💖.

Girl:But daddy you get jealous whenever someone say something sweets to me you always get mad so easily you should trust me.

Boy:Isn't that just I'm your boyfriend not him I'm allowed to send you those things not him you should tell him that I have boyfriend...

Girl:daddy I already told him that I have boyfriend he knows he said to me that I don't love you. He said I can't date my sister because he considered me as his sister.

Boy:Okaie baby girl just I'm scared that someone will take you away from me because you are mine I will do anything to let you stay with me like for the rest of my life.

Girl :Daddy I want to tell you something.
Boy:yes go head baby girl.

Girl:I'm sorry if I ever makes you feel mad at me I didn't mean it I just want you to know that I'm wanted to be good in everything.

Boy :Shhhhhh ❤ baby girl
Girl:But
Boy:No, He insisted Shhhhhh
Girl:I hate you so much 💖
Boy: I love you so much 💖

Thats our real love between me and my boyfriend 💖💖

Also I wanted to say if he truly loves you so much if he do all the things with you gently for example :Hug from behind, kiss head, kiss hand, hug you tight one thing you will feel is butterflies that Butterflies in your stomach refers to a fluttery feeling you feel in your chest that is most often attributed to falling in love someone's gives you butterflies its means they will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside trust me it's good feeling it's means having connections and linked with another partner.

I really didn't know that I would be so happy and forgetting about all the past that happened to me and everything that's makes me feel sad and depressed.. But when I'm with him I feel love and happiness I always get sleepy whenever I talk with him he always makes me feel like I'm his favorite baby girl in the whole wide world 🌍.

I know alot of girls and boys been through alot struggling of finding the one they loves the one that will see their happiness into that anonymous girl eyes. But don't worry love when it's the right time for you it's comes when you did all the part of the duty in your life.

But if you don't want to wait then too bad I'll say that dating any girl she it's willnot considered real love that all because you gave her everything your smile your kindness your heart itself but turn out she doesn't love you no more she wants someone else. That means the love between you and her willnot be fixed.

Same as girls but in different reverse..
Girls are different they are sweet and they are nice they always care about their beauty. They always think about who will love me? Who will be my future husband? When shall I meet him😆? I promise if he is good to me he is the most gentle man and if he is the type of mankind I promise I'll do anything to keep his happiness I'll take the risk for everything.
I promise I will be honest with him 💯.

Then 💣
Something HAPPENED the boy that she thought that he will loved her he was nothing but loser and player all he ask for nudity ideas and pictures she couldn't resist she didn't know that he will be like that so she told him leave me alone I don't want to talk with you but you are nasty ass person all you are obsessed with is nudity stuff I can't handle you no more.... 💔
You break my heart that's not love that's real fake love.

That moment the girl didn't eat for 5 months all she did was crying on her bed even her family ask her what's wrong she always lie and say I'm okay just I'm tired I want to be alone for while...

That's not real love in my mind I consider its childish way for boys he never understand that the girl want gentleman then u 💣 saying nudity stuff u enter left she was in the ➡ side.

So I want say always be sweet and nice to your girlfriend no matter what happened show her respect and always let her smile ☺ so that she will have the full faith in you (boys) she will do anything for you always bring her what she desire and what's she deserve and complete all her needs..

Love is pain without taking the full risk of dating several times you willnot know anything about love that's me I dated several times I know everythings about boys how they think how there mind goes I understand everything.

So don't give up no matter what happened love can hurt you all but in the end you will found the one will make you feel better and treat you like his favorite queen.

Stay blessed you all are beautiful I respect your choice wish you the best in your life ❤❤💖💞