STAY POSITIVE LEAVE THE NEGATIVE

There was a girl who is innocent and sensitive she is a frankly girl,She never lied to anyone all she wants was a happiness for everyone. She calls everyone even when they don't cal her she makes them happy.

Anyways,I've learned that to be careful when you all are trying to accept someone in your life!. BE AWARE! not to tell anyone about your past.
You know why!? "
‎Because they might do the same mistake let's say :'
‎ Some can understand and give you an value in their life's.
‎While others they don't they do the same mistake once we told them about our terrified lives that happened in the past.
‎They betrayed our heart easily without knowing.

You know why i sugessed these title because it's fit and it's speak about my recent life.

However, All I want is someone who support me through my writing through my imagination through the skills of my stories.
All i want is someone saying :'GIRL YOU ARE GIFT YOU ARE TALENTED DON'T WASTE IT. "But i believe all those thoughts are just an expectations.

Moreover, You willnot believe what happened everytime I speak with my twin she never gives me any value even when I speak with uer about my hobbies she thinks that I have no talent I don't deserve to be writer.

She is the type of a girl who have two faces.
personality
twin

All in her mind is dirty things and dirty thoughts and she is speaking with her friends all the time arguing about boys boys,boys,.... She never tell me that's she is going until i come to her and ask her.

Conversation
Me:Hey
Twin:Hi
Me:Where are you going!?
Twin:I forget to tell you that I'm going out?
Me :You didn't tell me??
Twin :They decided this hangout right now.
Me:(Thinks in her mind)(Lier)(fake smile).
After two minutes
Me:Okay bye.
Twin (roll eyes)
End conversation

This is my life and how my twin treats me what is worst when she keep asking "With who are you talking" , With who are you going "She always get mad and pissed whenever I go out"

I'm a type of girl who never ask my twin where she goes with who she is going :"In my opinion I don't care."

Anyways,I hate when someone lie to me about how much they loves me,they care abouts me but deeply they don't care at all not even a bit.

I know it's hard when you start loving someone and give them all the attention and all the love. But in the end they break that love and turn it into (Tears,Heartbroken,sadness,mood swings) The most annoying thing when they apologize like several times and still they do the same mistake all over again and still they don't learn from this mistake. So,the best way is to express your anger is to control it try to be aggressive through your words and your actions never shout or scream at amyone because you will regret the moment when he /she stop talking with you.

However,i don't want anything but i want one thing fans is to support me and vote and comments and tell me your opinion and your thoughts about writing this previous stories that I reached so far.

Oh, I forget love is a peace and butterflies when you find it with the one who cares. Love is when he wraps his arm's around you and look up in the sky seeing the stars when the weather is cold he is the one who makes you warm and safe. He holds your wrist when you are mad at him. He rubs your tears when you are sad and happy he leans and kiss your head. He supports your opinion abd idea's he helps you when you fall down he is the one who grabs you. The most cuties thing when you fall sleep he watches you with a big smile that's appears on his face. He calls you around 3 am just to talk with you he calls you 24H just to make sure you are okay? . All he wants is to make sure you are good because it's his job to look after his queen.

He buys you gift but he never dare himself to return all those gifts back that he gave it to you when problems occur.

The one who loves you is the one that you're heart will lead you and the one who don't love you is when you're heart can't speak up and your mind do the role. If you love someone try to reduce your trust because this will affect your heart you might never trust anyone. Btw wish you all find the one who who will loves you and live your life's like fairytale and Couplegoals. Boys and girls you all are perfect you all are king and queen Don't care about haters nagging about your life because this your life not them. Enjoy it and make your life turn to goodnight stories before bed.

Stay happy and excited about your life and Be thankful everyday because you all are sweet and adorable your smile is the one that's makes everyone looks happier.😍🎉😊😄