MY fav Cookie :)

I want to speak about something but she isn't any something she is my inspiration she is sweet and adorable mostly attracted just like cookies when you see it on supermarket the way I chat with her on any social media she never sleep all she wants was to just talk with me her smile is like the most cuties' thing I have ever seen .They say fake friends are around but in my opinion she isn't like them she isn't fake to me she is real she loves when she explore what her feeling that's traps inside her heart she trust me as friend.sister,brother,babe and mostly she trust me as true soul best friend she hates when I disappear for a while because sometimes she get weak in identity because she been through a lot of bullies' hating her but she knows I'm the one who gives her motivation mostly gives her the power ...

Anyhow, I don't want anything but I want her to be strong and able to fight for those haters that they never stop no matter what happened because she is typically like me same name same personality she is sweet and sensitive I'm kind and sweet and full of pure heart but also sensitive her name is "The Queen" I will always give her that nicknames but her real name is Ranim just more like sister we are true best friend I love her so much she is beautiful just the way she is I love her and I hope she comes back in my country safely because I missed her so much because I can't wait to have another one true friend because she is the one I will never replace her.

You've always been by my side since we were little kids. From youngsters with scraped knees to teenagers with broken hearts, we've always had each other's backs. You're the best friend anyone can ask for, and I just want to thank you for being with me through all this time. I love you best friend.No matter where life takes us to, I will always be there for you, because true friends always stick together and never leave each other. No matter what obstacles life may throw at us, we will always overcome it all, because two is always better than one. And you plus me equals an unbeatable and unstoppable team. I cherish you so much, my dearest friend.

You are more than a friend. You're my sister, my partner-in-crime, my other half. You know me better than I know myself. You know what I like, what I love, what I hate. You applaud my passions and tolerate my faults. You're there for me, always. And it's not always about what we say, or what we do – because you, by yourself, is enough. You, with your smile, your laugh, your friendship – it's more than I deserve. We've laughed, we've cried, and we're stronger than ever. Because there's no me without you. You're part of me – part of me, my life, my family, my entire world.

Certain things happen in a certain way at a certain time and place for a certain reason. And sometimes, God brings certain people into our lives for a purpose, but whatever reasons He had in mind for making our path cross and bringing us together, I don't really care, because I'm honored and grateful that He did. I love you always, my dearest friend. Hello my sweetest friend, I want you to know that I'm blessed to have a great friend like you. Your friendship is invaluable to place a price tag on, and it's more precious than the finest gold and silver in the entire universe. You've touched my heart in so many ways that I could never have thought of your care and love and I will always treasure our friendship with every breath in me. I love you, my beautiful friend

 You are beautiful inside and out. On the outside, you are so gorgeous; you're very own unique and incredible definition of beauty, and I know I'm one of many who see it. You're intimidating to stand next to in pictures because I know your light shines so bright, but I'll gladly stand next to you and take a picture, because I'm so excited to show the world how breathtakingly beautiful my best friend is. On the inside you are even prettier, with a warm heart, a sharp mind and an unbelievable personality. You are hands down the funniest person I know, and I still can't believe that someone as funny and hilarious as you chooses to spend her time with someone as dweeby and awkward as me. I mean, half the time we're laughing at some fail I had or something stupid I did, so I guess I contribute a little bit to our constant laughing. You are so kind and so sweet, and have the biggest heart of anyone I know. God spent a little extra time when he made you, because you're the total package: you're beautiful, awesome and amazing, all wrapped in one, and I'm so lucky he put you in my life—he knows I'd be lost without you..

We're best friends because you make feel less alone in this world. It's amazing how often you can feel disconnected from people. It's amazing how many people can betray you, or fail to understand the words that are coming out of your mouth. When I see you, it's a burst of reassurance that I'm not the only who looks at the world this way. There's someone else. And that someone is you.

Come back girrrrrrrrrl imyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have a lot of things I want to speak about imyy