My Poetry My Feelings

The Feelings that I have for her, in deep inside my heart, produced different sensations at different times whenever she appeared before me.

These feelings sometimes produced sensations of excitation without any reason and sometimes the sensations pinching my heart. Feelings that excited me really made me happy but due to her negative response towards me, it hurt my feelings.

Sometimes these feelings made me happy and sometimes sad. Sometimes
happiness and sadness arose at the same time.Whenever
she was before me I was happy because I was able to enjoy the feelings of connectedness but I was sad because she didn't talk to me and it kept pinching me. If I was happy at some time due her then there was no guarantee that I would be happy in the next moment too.

Thus here I could infer a general point about love, "In love if you are happy due to
some incident then at the same incident you can be sad too.

Moreover at one moment if you are happy then it is not sure that you would be able to persist in the same state and could jump to other extreme."Oh! Really all these feelings are very strange. Those people who haven't fell in love, who haven't experienced these feelings; I think they haven't lived their life.

We can't buy such feelings. Really those people who have experienced these feelings are the blessed ones.
I tried to approach her many times but I couldn't even talk to her.

So my feelings remained hurt all the times.Whenever I tried to talk to my friends about these feelings and the related pain, they could not understand and these feelings remained confined to me. I found an alternative method to express my feelings and it was expressing them into words carrying all that pain.

Feelings could only be felt, realized by certain blessed people. So my poetry for her is simply my feelings more precisely only a bit of my feelings expressed under very special high states of my heart. . I have true feelings for her and only she used to run on my mind. I am good human being and in spite of other good characteristics I couldn't even talk to her, God knows how to impress girls but yes I failed to do so.