Chapter 2

I'm back but I'm disappointed why no one is reading my book why I'm trying to be a good story writer I miss my old book that has a lot of followers and a lot of votes beautiful memory whatever.

When I went to school my mum went to the principal to talk with her about my shit and my studies she told her we have decided to kick her daughter out of school. The principal was like if u want to give the school reputation then u r supposed to stay at home. I listen to everything she said I went to the bathroom and cry my mum was waiting for me to go with her but I stay in school for 2 hours cause I didn't want to go with her.

I return home at 3 30 and I was crying I was running out of steam because my oxygen is gone because of crying too much. So I decided to stay at home I don't want to go to school tomorrow because after what the principal said to me it's hurt me so I stay at home my mum was like why she isn't going I told her because I'm not in the mood.

I missed my old mum who cheers me up to tell me you can do it now my mum is holding me back instead of forward I know everyone will say she is ur mum...

Back to my diary
You know I'm in love with someone who I cannot express my feeling to him he makes me happy he made me laugh he is always there for me I don't know what to say but I always love him so much I can't stay away from him.
BTW Never hurt anyone when ur mad never speak when ur sad never decide when u are happy.
Now he makes me happy 💞💞💞😭😭