Love is sweet

Diary of yesterday x

YESTERDAY WAS THE DAY THAT I ALWAYS DREAM ABOUT THE DAY THATS MAKES ME SEE THE BRIGHT SIDE OF ME I NEVER THOUGHT I WILL SEE MY BOYFRIEND AGIAN.

Yesterday, I wake up so happy meeting my daddy so i decided to clean the house and eat my breakfast and drink some pepsi because im addicated to it. Anyways,I also went to pray and I told my mum about the hangout she helps me alot so the time was near i pray the Maghrib i went to the restaurant youwillnot believe what i saw i saw eight boys i was the only girl i was scared and shy..

So we went and i invite them for food all my money went because I decided to pay but they aren't sad they were so happy i pay more than them they know that I'm not easy..

So we eat rice with chicken and also they ordered rice with meat and some yogurt and soup.

I didn't eat much because i was full..

So my boyfriend went and i went with him we pay the money and we enter the car together he hug me he kiss my shoulder and he hold my hand so tight... He start squeeze my butt.. All i felt was safe and butterflies..

Anyhow I arrived my home but he knows that i can't cut the road alone so he goes with me..

Meanwhile,I went alone to the street wasn't scary because there was light and people.. Anyhow there is car was man inside it he was following me all the way but i didn't care about it i arrived the supermarket i buy galaxy flutes and water and some pepsi.. I found this guy so i told the owner how much its cost the galaxy he say it in arabic but i didn't get him so i toldhim to say it in English the boy answer me and said its by 25 pounds so i count them together i found that its both cost 50 so i talk with the boy in english.

Hey (anon boy)

Hey(Queen)

So tell me where do u study (queen)

University of alrazq

I said really mashallah

I told him that i want to be lawyer and he told me that's is difficult..

I said i think Of iT he said with smile I believe thats will be good..

Another thing i told him that i want to drop some subject he said economic isn't bad isn't hard I know you can do it with smile..

Today was my day he makes me smile and then i found my neighbor girl she was talking with me all day she wasn't sure about what to do in her life.. We talk for long until time passess.

I return home in a rush because there is car was following me all long not that car u all know perviously the car that carry passenger so i run so fast all i hear is horn of that car following me

I thank Allah i arrived home but atleast i enjoyed my day with my boyfriend xx

So bye

Please comment xx