I LOVE YOU But You Break Me Into Piece

Once upon time I was dating someone but our realtionship didn't stay for that long because in my opinion every realtionship based on lies, anger, fears, fights. Well the true realtionship is those who fix their own problems with the one they love no matter what happened he /she doesn't want it to be ended. This my story and I'll show you everything but please don't give me any hate because what I did in the past was mistake please yall I'm sorry.

So, I remember my best friend her name was tasneem she was the best girl ever she always makes me happy she always show me love and care she never hides anything from me she is always honest we used to hangout alot during high-school so she told me how about I introduced you to someone and

I said :'Who is that person'
She said :she tolds me he is so sweet and friendly and I known him for like many years we been together in the same school.'
I nodded.....

We stay in school we chat she buys me a drinks everyday I really missed her. When my driver came I hugged her I told her see ya tomorrow she smiles.

When I return home I found many messages and I have been added in the group

Conversation
Rnooma:Hello 👋
Him :Hello '
Rnooma :' Who is this?
Him :'Im mohanad I'm 17 years old I'm the best friend of tasneem I think she didn't speak much about me.
Rnooma:' well tbh she didn't speak anything but that's okay we can speak privately just text me in private chat.

Him:Sure

End of conversation

We keep talking everyday and every night and I didn't know he was that sweet and funny he never stop on talking to me and what I really get amazed about him he is that type of person who answers my messages so quickly because tbh I hate when someone ingores me.

Months continues to moves

He came to me and ask me to be his girlfriend so I didn't accept it because I was scared that he might not be the right person for me but I told my best friend she said go tell him that you are agreeing I did went because in my heart was having weird feelings turning my stomach upside down so in the end I did agree.

We dated for like 6 months
Troubles happened because he was being so hard and aggressive towards me I was so insane about his love like I was like addicted to him and how everytime he wakes up saying :Good morning Babe'
How is your day?
Is everything is okay?
Did you eat?
He always like giving me advice for not to give up because he knows that I'm a strong girl that I'm full of ambition and aims I will do anything to achieve my goals. Don't say I didn't love no I loved him more than my soul if I really loved him I wouldn't send any shit pictures I lovef asf but he breaks me down.

Later passed
He didn't loves me I feel like he wasn't the same person I know I felt something telling me that how about you break up with him and go find someone who doesn't ask you for n**** and I did send him because I loved him so much Guess what happened he fight with me he tears my heart into thousands pieace.

Second time he came to me he tolds me I'm sorry for breaking you I'm sorry I willnot do it agian

I thought he was saying the truth so I did forgive him after all he did I forgive him in the end you know why?
It's better to forgive and forget so you can move on to your life.

Third time he ask me for the same shit he wasn't an easy one he told me send me ur n*** or I'll share it in porn hub that's moments my heart was stopped I couldn't breathe like I'm out of oxygen I want to scream and ask for help but it's seems no hope.

So I did send it he tolds me
Bitch you are nothing but bitch he went told everyone till now I didn't tell anyone from my friends because what he did is the mistake I couldn't stand any more so I told him you are lier so do whatever you want but when something unusual happened don't come back to me.

7 months
I Heared that he is in hospital and his friend told me please I'm sorry for everything he did I'm sorry if he was treating you wrong but you are the one who can save him I told him :'No I willnot help him what he did he chose it by his own way I don't care about him anymore so no.

His friend said :' His family is outside they are worried about him '.

I nodded...

So I went to pray and make duaa in maghrib duaa in ishaa asking Allah to let wake up from coma and I told him that is l ready forgive so please Allah I want you to help me right now and make him awake and healthy all this time I was crying and in the same time I was making duaa

Cry in mate
And cry in duaa

Next day at night
His friends calls me he told me that he wakes up from coma thank you so much I told them anytime...

You know when the moments he break my heart I didn't eat for 3 days I was in zone of depression and he never cares about me when I cry so I tried to help him after all he did to me you see how I have been through alot of struggles in my life's everyone thinks I'm living perfect life actually I'm not but everyone have their own path.

So this week I try to forgive him and I told him about the group that his friends are doing this and that he told me don't care about them they are loser but every word he said was lie he actually didn't mean that.

On friday morning
He adds me in his group everyone was bullying me and saying shit words tell me you are nothing but I didn't care about them I didn't even get mad because that moment my heart was telling me that you might not feel the pain because you are now become cold inside.

When he wakes up he send me 4 voice notes I wish all the voice notes was good but tbh it's wasnt it's all based on insulting and humiliating me in front everyone and he even curse my mom so I told him don't you dare fucking text me.

I blocked in
Instagram
Facebook
Imo
Snapchat
Whatsapp
I deleted everything even his pictures and his video and his stupid girlfriend..

I can't believe he dated alot of bitches.

I can't believe he hurts me badly that makes me feel like I want to cry..

Don't you think that I don't feel regret about what I did that way from the moments me I started to pray I make promise to Allah that willnot do it again no matter what's happened I'm sorry for everything I did I'm sorry if I did mistake I'm sorry if I was stupid enough

You are married to her funny 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 I thought you have girlfriend OMGGGGG I can't believe this he is player 🔥✌