How deep is my love 🎉💝👑

Have you ever tried to start over and move one for something better? Have you ever tired to think wisely about your future? Have you ever thinks will I ever love someone who shows me respect and care.

I know how these days everyone is going through tough night and tough moments I thought boys are gentleman but all they do is thinking about dirty minds and dirty sexual stuff. We are girl we have feelings we don't use our love because u all boy's are just nasty when u try thinking about girls.

Listen I'm not talking about any boys I'm talking about my country boys some of them they have no mercy they never think wisely they always judge any girl by the way she dress and by the  she speaks. In my facts boys have no responsibility or respect for any type of gender of a girls.

I don't understand why boys have these terrible ideas and mind about girl but no one of them try to see the painful and the depression inside her they always treat her like a bitch and hoe even if  she break up with one she thought isn't the right for her everyone in her society treats her like she isn't valued and she have no part in this society.

I'm a girl who is sensitive sweet and kind I don't write from my mind i write from my heart and my pure soul no natter what happened i stick with a truth even if it's hurts I know what is right everyone been through alot of things and through harsh days.

All  I want is someone is to tell me I love you you makes me smile when I'm sad when I hear your voice you makes me feel better and relief  i love talking with you all day because you are my inspiration without I'm not living. I wish someone speak with his honestly and dignity speaking about how much they wants me but no for the boys who used me everytime just for n*** we have heart Allah creates us because we are girls we have the right to protect our privacy policy no matter what happened.

How love's work?
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."

****You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
***"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. "

How love feels :
"I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes."

It's bring happiness
The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

why love hurts

"It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company."